Any info on these Safari AM1's?

Thanks and I hope the pics help ya decide whether or not to buy .

I am actually MORE excited about the mint Safaris dropping this month/next month from Sportswear!!!!

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

Thanks and I hope the pics help ya decide whether or not to buy .

I am actually MORE excited about the mint Safaris dropping this month/next month from Sportswear!!!!
nike-air-max-1-mint-safari-3.jpg

now if they used the small safari print like this on the grey pair it woulda been a wrap for me.

When I first saw these online, I thought if was illest 1s I've seen since the huff quakes. Though next day, when I got to work, we received a shipment ofthem and they look horrible in person. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. Make sure you get a good look at these before purchasing.

Originally Posted by tak

Just might get me a second pair, gotta see if I like them first..

these shoes are great, thanks KickJunkee, i've already ordered my second pair^^

peep the kicks - get a size 9.5 in the 1's, you'll be fine

YOur welcome NEUkicks!!

Glad you like them. . I am scared to wear mine till I get a 2nd.

I know these will be wanted in 3 years. . so i want a pair to save and pull out of nowhere!!! Or maybe selll . . i know the MINTS are up on ebay now...

and a bunch of womens colorways coming this year..

HOLD tight runners..this year is going to rock!

flavorsociety.com has Air Max 1 Premium SP [Safari] Pale Grey/Pale Grey-Black-SMK 99.99 great price i had ordered from them , and i got it

I'm confused. I just was told about these shoes by a friend within the past week.

Whats the deal with these as far as numbers? Are these supposed to be like a quickstrike? My friend said he seen on hypebeast that they will release GR in acouple months. I'm seeing people saying stores are selling out but they will be restocking. Basically can someone just clarify how limited these shoeswill be in general, because if they go GR I'm thinking there is a possibility that they will go on sale. My first hunch was that they were either aquickstrike, or if they were going to be GR they would be a slightly more limited GR release than the mars were.

^ Normally quickstrikes don't go up on NDC.

Can't imagine that they're anything but GR, but I could be wrong.

Well whatever they are . .. They are a great shoe!

Wore mine 6 hours, no creasing in toebox, and NO cracking/chipping like crap 90s/bws/lights!~!~!

Great shoe!

Not true about the Quickstrikes not going on NDC. Weren't the Escape AM 1 and 90 ("keep rippin,stop slippn") a QS, and they were on NDC?

Not true about the Quickstrikes not going on NDC. Weren't the Escape AM 1 and 90 ("keep rippin,stop slippn") a QS, and they were on NDC?

Back
Top Bottom