Any Info On These Team Jordans From 1999?

S3NTINEL2001

formerly the maverick 41
i was digging inside my closet yesterday and found these team jordans, i remember i bought them back in 99' not many ppl remember or seen these. i donthave the box for them. does anybody here know there name or are they just 'team jordan' and thats all?

BTW: what was i thinking when i bought them, there hella ugly LMA0
eyes.gif
sick.gif

thanks =]

Don't remind me of backwards 12s at all
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

TJ "Lets keep failing with the worst looking jordan ever"

just looked it up, they look way better in that navy/white/yellow colorway.

but thanks for the replys.

so whats everyones take on them ugly or are they ok?

shotty quit raining on dudes parade. he found some kicks and is sharing with us, you side busting with little comments deserves a stoneface. dont think weforgot about you buying fake kicks for a second.

^^^ahhaha get em c
there not too bad wouldnt go out of my way for them but jb has definately made worse...alot worse
do they still fit? if they do rock em

Originally Posted by yungc330ci

shotty quit raining on dudes parade. he found some kicks and is sharing with us, you side busting with little comments deserves a stoneface. dont think we forgot about you buying fake kicks for a second.
well said
pimp.gif

bims92 - you are kinda correct maybe they are notthat bad after all lolz

ran215kill - yeah they still fit they were a little out of shape, i just did a little restore on them =]

I had those my junior year..the wht/navy and gold joints

You've earned 1 "smark remark" point!

I have no idea why but jumpman pros come to my head when I see these, maybe its the colorway,looks clean, I'd cop if you selling
smile.gif

shotty quit raining on dudes parade. he found some kicks and is sharing with us, you side busting with little comments deserves a stoneface. dont think we forgot about you buying fake kicks for a second.

Don't you start thinking for a second that I ever cared. Despite what you may want to think to save your ego, Niketalk isn't the biggest part of mylife, and I don't even care what the haters i can physically see think, why would I pay any more attention to someone who has a computer screen and 5000miles to hide behind? Say what you want, think what you want, it doesn't affect me. Period.

gio2039201 - good for you.

you caring = irrelevant
And how am I trying to save my ego? Just quit being a HATER. Be real, and while you at it get some authentic kicks. You remind me of this dude who used to roamnt talkin all this mess. He used the nelsom muntz avatar from simpsons.

Originally Posted by shottyblood

Don't you start thinking for a second that I ever cared. Despite what you may want to think to save your ego, Niketalk isn't the biggest part of my life, and I don't even care what the haters i can physically see think, why would I pay any more attention to someone who has a computer screen and 5000 miles to hide behind? Say what you want, think what you want, it doesn't affect me. Period.

gio2039201 - good for you.

Actually, their comments did AFFECT you. It affected you enough to post a comment back towards both gio and ci. Period.

Gio /ci - lets just stop hating on her, because she probably can't afford authentic kicks. And she probably is trying hard to blend in and disappear. Lether hate because why would "would WE pay any more attention to someone who has a computer screen and 5000 miles to hide behind? "
roll.gif

roll.gif

They may be ugly, but IMO, Jordan Teams of the latter 90s and early 2000's were of high quality and extreme afford ability. I remember picking up theJumpman Pros and Pro Strongs and hoopin in some quality non Air Jordans

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I have no idea why but jumpman pros come to my head when I see these, maybe its the colorway,looks clean, I'd cop if you selling
smile.gif

yea i got the same idea. Arent the jumpman Pros modeled after the XIIs to?

Back
Top Bottom