any info on these trainers??

idk anything about trainers so im sorry of this is the wrong section.. Recently came up on these.. Any info/how much they sell for/etc??

32565029.jpg

78810542.jpg

16474554.jpg

15510707.jpg

89553692.jpg

idk anything about trainers so im sorry of this is the wrong section.. Recently came up on these.. Any info/how much they sell for/etc??

32565029.jpg

78810542.jpg

16474554.jpg

15510707.jpg

89553692.jpg

Air Trainer SC Highs like the box states. Seems like you came across a few stashed OG pairs with their OG boxes. Can't recall the nickname of the first pair but the bottom pair are commonly referred to as "Lemon Drops" (I have a really beat pair myself)

Overall a staple in any serious shoehead's collection that likes trainers, see also Air Trainer 1, Air Trainer II SC, Air Trainer III, etc.

Anyhow, great classic shoe model that Bo Jackson endorsed back in the late 80s early 1990s... Been retroed to death and butchered numerous times by Nike in various alternatively horrendous/highly desired colorways.

The models you have stumbled across, could possibly fetch about $80-140 if you found the right buyer for them. The bottom pair looks to be in great shape.

Air Trainer SC Highs like the box states. Seems like you came across a few stashed OG pairs with their OG boxes. Can't recall the nickname of the first pair but the bottom pair are commonly referred to as "Lemon Drops" (I have a really beat pair myself)

Overall a staple in any serious shoehead's collection that likes trainers, see also Air Trainer 1, Air Trainer II SC, Air Trainer III, etc.

Anyhow, great classic shoe model that Bo Jackson endorsed back in the late 80s early 1990s... Been retroed to death and butchered numerous times by Nike in various alternatively horrendous/highly desired colorways.

The models you have stumbled across, could possibly fetch about $80-140 if you found the right buyer for them. The bottom pair looks to be in great shape.

Man that pic of the Navy's brings back memories.I had those in high school.

Man that pic of the Navy's brings back memories.I had those in high school.

@ MOSTHATED770 - damn man where did you find the space capsule to travel back in time to look at all them old %%% kicks lol.

I see the air assault highs in the back ground and the olympic 6s in the same pic as the lemon drops lol

@ MOSTHATED770 - damn man where did you find the space capsule to travel back in time to look at all them old %%% kicks lol.

I see the air assault highs in the back ground and the olympic 6s in the same pic as the lemon drops lol

Back
Top Bottom