Any local heads excited about recent releases in the US?

Joined Nov 27, 2000
All of those are classics man!

I'm a Barkley fan so I definitely need a pair or 2 of those Air Force Max's... :smokin

Joined Oct 19, 2006
i still remember those barkleys white/black colourway 2 years ago on sale 2,999 at my shoe rack sm edsa...regret not getting it...

mjdking

Banned
Joined Aug 1, 2006
^ wow , nice updates pareng jojo

kelan ba release nyan dito sa tingin mo ? how much kaya dito sa atin nyang AFMax ?
what colorways ? sa nike park ba yan or nike stadium/athlete's foot/planet sports ?

thanks again pareng jojo sa updates

Joined Jan 31, 2006
No love for the Air Bakin? It was one of my faves! :D
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

Joined Jun 19, 2006
Hope they make the quality better this time as my white/black Air Max Force gave up on me only after 1 year and 4 months of playing ball every sunday....

I used it alternately with my AJXX pa.... naghiwalay ang air sole at midsole...

I really love the Black colorway.... I hope they release the second Air Max Force with the Phoenix colors... :D

Joined Oct 19, 2006
yes i'm talking about the less popular colorway...used frequently by nic belasco during his san miguel playing days...sorry no pics...

Joined Mar 14, 2001
damn i remember getting one of those zoom turf's as kid hehe..

the air force max's look wonderful (anyone remember the fab5? :wink:
).. but i've been waiting on the penny 1's too long to pass on hehehe

Joined Jan 27, 2006
i've been iffy on ordering or not, pero if we can get a few people to order, why not? i have friends in america that can help.
kicks drop inevitably like bird shh
you herbs get stuck repeatedly
for campouts and hype money

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now