Any More Presto's releasing?

havent been in Nike retro too much and I like to know the same.....have the blue pair dropped?

Originally Posted by s dubl

havent been in Nike retro too much and I like to know the same.....have the blue pair dropped?

yep. afaik all colours dropped at least up here in canada. black, red, orange and blue.

were there more slated to drop? some colours already at outlets and I need to grab a pair.

all i got was the all blacks....but haven't heard news since.....but i think they have more colorways on rmk or kix-files.

the black, red, blue and orange colorways are more produced than the other 2 colorways(usa colorway and black/red/white)

in total they're 6 colorways so far

getIconLogo.do

These aren't bad.

Luckily, I have a pair of OGs that I got off of eBay last summer. Just washed them yesterday.
pimp.gif

I never liked how the midsole would always crease and show wear so easily. But they are one of the top 5 most comfortable sneakers for me and I can never passup a chance for more

I just copped a DS pair on eBay for the low (for an OG).

SSC_3915.jpg

pimp.gif

I !$$*!@# love Prestos. They are, without a doubt, the ultimate combination of aesthetics and comfort. Perfect forcollege.

Back
Top Bottom