any mountain bikers on NT.?? can you tell me how much my bike is worth?

Picked this up at a local yard sale for $20.. brakes werent working, gears didnt change, tires were flat and was missing the whole seat post. i cleaned it up real good, had everything fixed, now im tyna make a quick buck.. anybody have an idea how much its worth..
Stumpjumper M2 Specialized

XX-Butted Metal Matrix 19" frame

2ypnsbp.jpg

qp2auf.jpg

2m288s3.jpg

any help greatly appreciated.. 

I don't think you'd get $300 for it.

That's a really old model - the new hardrock's have a frame about as good as that.

I would be thinking more like $150. Bikes devalue fast because the tech changes so much year on year.

Originally Posted by kdawg

I don't think you'd get $300 for it.

That's a really old model - the new hardrock's have a frame about as good as that.

I would be thinking more like $150. Bikes devalue fast because the tech changes so much year on year.

any idea what year model this is?? i was kinda hoping for atleast $300.. i mean brand new this thing is $1000+ 
eek.gif

oh well i guess.. maybe ill just keep it..
ohwell.gif

Pretty sure that's the 2000 model. Decent bikes and would give you years of good riding - but not worth a lot.

it mostly revolves around the components. this bike looks like it's got the cheaper components on it. $300 is pushing it. I would say realistically around $125-175.

Back
Top Bottom