any NEWS on Cement White IVs Being Released?

I thought I heard a small buzz that the IV cements were going to be retro'ed. Does Any One have any news about these, or this being slightly TRUE?
or is this just a HYPE Rumor?

i guess this is this week's cement IV thread
indifferent.gif

i have a friend who has a friend thats opening up a store and he has a JB account and it is said that those, TB III's are all confirmed to release. butdont quote me this is just what i was told.

Terrible thread.
laugh.gif
Because this subject has been threaded 15 timesalready and it's still uncomfirmed
we are probably going to have to wait till June or July for these pics. Thanks kids, epic fail.........

it's just rumor so far. there's not any concrete information that it may release anytime soon... just wait

alot of ppl are saying august but lol to the guy who said this is this week's cement post

im so anxious. my favorite IV

MAYBE JUST A RUMOR
BUT I HEARD THAT THEY WILL RELEASE ON AUGUST OF THIS YEAR
AGAIN IS NOT CONFIRMED

Its good to know that JB is even thinking about these. This year so far Nike is killing JB. Purple foams, 1/2 cents, griffeys, pearl foams and now word ofanother re-retro of the blue foams in a place where I won't say but its crucial. JB has not dropped a single pair yet that I plan on copping. And from whatit looks like they won't be dropping any. The TB III's are now confirmed to be patent leather which kills the classic and now the V's are patentleather as well. No word on the gatorade 6 but it will probably be groosome and the raging bulls pack is some crap. I bought almost every pair of xx3'slast year with the exception of the finale's and the motorsports. I got lucky and bought the xi's for 230 from the cdp and the carmines for 230 fromthe cdp both from niketalk and both DS which I felt was a steal. Enough venting for now....

Just when you thought I was done venting I would like to add that the 7 package is terrible also. I am just awating all of the III's packages which I hopewill be much nicer and the II III package aka the slam dunk package which may be promising if they execute this one correctly! Peace!

Back
Top Bottom