Any news on NBA All Star Releases 08???

I'm now hearing that there is going to be a Durant AS release, but down in New Orleans only. Don't know what shoe or color.

Anyone heard anything? I'm hoping that Eastbay or somebody will have it online, cuz I'm in NYC.

Well if the pics in here so far are right, then... oh man, there are going to be some UGLY shoes on the court in N'Awlins.
laugh.gif

Kobe will wear the III for the All-Star Game, but word is he will be wearing the Hyperdunk for the Olympics..

He has his own colorway that is a GR this fall... a plain white/black though.

i mean after the black and white LeBron 5's and also the NY Yankee editions.....where is the heat......need another variation of the all-star lebron3's.......they were sick...and would look sick with these wack jerseys imo

Does anybody think we will ever see another AS release like the Huarache 2K4 LA editions for All Star Games?

damn to bad parker didnt make the all star team! will they release those in n.o. or just a pe for him?

im feeling east and west zoom bb's , i already got basketball shorts that i can wear them with.....

The NBA needs to stop trying to make money off of these horrible all star Jerseys and just have all the players wear their own jerseys. If they want to jazz itup, have them wear throwbacks. Have one division wear whites and have the other team wear their dark jerseys.

those sneakers are uhgggggg, i thought the TP bb's had potentional, but why all that 3M??? it killz the shoe, give us the same shoes, but without that 3M

Back
Top Bottom