Any nike employees? SWOOSH account? Willing to pay...

Hello,

My name is Manny and I go by nickname locobans. I read the forums often but I'm not an active member like many...

I'm going to keep it simple, I'm looking for someone who's willing to provide me a SWOOSH account. I'm willing to PAY for it just price it
smile.gif

Please send me a message with a contact number/email.

I'm located in Miami, FL.
glasses.gif

Thanks,

~Manny

Dear Beneficiary,

Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization.This ended 3 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received yourfund which is to the tune of $11million due to past corruptGovernmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for theirselfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of yourfund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so manylosses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Umaru Yar'Aduato boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you andother individuals and organizations who have been found not to havereceive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes.

Now how would you like to receive your payment? because we have two method of payment which is by Check or by ATM card?

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $3,000 per day from any ATM machinethat has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in4 years time which is 2014. Also with the ATM card you will be able totransfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account.

Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days.

Yourpayment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and wouldbe mailed to you via UPS. Because we have signed a contract with UPSwhich should expire by the end of March 2010 you will only need to pay $110 instead of $520 saving you $410 So if you pay before March 28 2010you save $410 Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of moneyabove the usual fee is definitely a fraudsters and you will have tostop communication with every other person if you have been in contactwith any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $110.00nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fundto be successfully delivered to you within the next 24hrs after thereceipt of payment has been confirmed.

Below are fewlist of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirmpeople like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name : Donna L. Vargas: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F991598420403 (www.ups.com)
Name : Rovenda Elaine Clayton: UPS Tracking Number:  1Z757F991596606592 (www.ups.com)

Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Federal Government of Nigeria, The United Nation and also the FBI and including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $110.

DONOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees forshipping your ATM card is $520 but because UPS have temporarilydiscontinued the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when packageis delivered for international shipping We had to sign contract withthem for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual feeof $520 to $110 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

truthfully i don't think the swoosh account is worth paying all that money for. if i found someone local with one, i would throw them some cash on the side, take them out to eat or whatever and take care of them so they know its worth dealing with me. but i wouldn't overpay for it.

i've gotten all my footlocker/footaction connects through talking to them and taking care of them so i would approach a swoosh connect the same way.

I'm bout to keep track of who's willing to "trade/sell" theirs in here and make offers when I come up on some funds

by the way

Spoiler [+]
I had no idea this was allowed in general (well it probably isn't) maybe cuz dude made the post in the "correct" way if there is one...

don't do it. the OP is a high level nike employee trying to bust people who sell swoosh accounts. trap trap trapppp!!!

Back
Top Bottom