Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Apparently this release is serious...

Be easy out there fellas.

eek.gif
When, where, and for what???

^Atlanta

decided imma get these, no camping , no standing in line, no nothing

Friend of mind is friends with a manager at a certain footlocker on Long Island. Gave him 200 dollars and when I show up to work tomorrow around 4 they shouldbe waiting for me
pimp.gif

first pair of J's since the Playoff 8's
laugh.gif

also copping the white red 12's on Saturday for 100 even
pimp.gif

Relapse would definitely be the perfect word for me as well, I was just fine pocketing my money this holiday, but damn.... The rest is history.

I need to pick up those White/Red XII's after New Year's.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Ive been tempted myself.. tonight is midnight release. I'm actually excited, feels like back in the days. Might Cop for old times sake.

Yeah, it kinds feels like "old times".

Jordan Brand just might, and I mean might, make a comeback this coming year.

never understood why people put so much effort and money into sneakers when they're not interested in fitness, looking good, or resell
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

never understood why people put so much effort and money into sneakers when they're not interested in fitness, looking good, or resell
ohwell.gif
sports fans?

Something always goes wrong, so I'm tuning in Wednesday for the evening news stories, with my popcorn.

I hope everyone stays safe.

damn. I wish I hadn't seen this topic, I never woulda known about them, but now I'm seriously tempted to scoop up a pair. I actually took out all myXIIs last night to show my girl; we've been dating for a year and a half and she had no idea about my former sneaker-head lifestyle. A pair of XI'swould be nice... but damn, $175? Really?

Also, they're on eastbay right now.

Here

Go on sale tonight at midnight. I'll see if I'm awake.

Originally Posted by BIGTEEZY

bro, im super tempted.

but $175 tho?

pass. whatever happened to $125 or $135?
The extra is for the special packaging ...

Not saying I agree with it though.

Back
Top Bottom