Any NT'ers attend Community College?

Went to a university for one year.. about to go to a cc or i think their still a cc or changed to a college.. got to go look into it soon to try to get in thisfall.

Went to Arizona for two years +$+$** up a little bit and had to come home to good old CSM...it was definitely a wake up call. There is nothing like going to amajor university but community college is definitely not a bad thing. A lot of the teachers were way more chill and you can actually talk to them. With thatbeing said I am heading back to U of A in the fall a lot more focused.

I went for 3 years when I was s sophmore in HS. ended up having 74 credits when I went on to undergrad. got my BS in 3 years and had 44 more credits than Ineeded to graduate. saved me some serious money and was waaaay better of an education than the HS I was going to. of course I didn't get to enjoy thesocial fun that HS entails.

I was there 06-07 school year and still take the occasional summer class there. Transferring is a good move especially if you are interested in private universities because they want that number to factor into the different type of people they accept. If you could pull high enough grades, transferring to a major university is like going in through the back door without having to be compared with all the other incoming freshman.

Yeah after DePaul only offered me like 5K, Loyola Chicago only offered me like 7500, Temple offered me like 4K, I figured I might do a year at HCC but then Itook a serious look at it and decided I'd rather just go to Towson and then try and transfer.

I just got done with Community College. I'm going to University of Washington and I got in on their business program as well. It's definitely up to youhow you want to go about it, I see a lot of people wasting their time and taking forever to get out. Not for me, no sir. I screwed up in High School and I justused CC to get my motivation and drive back.

I attend a CC and I honestly hate it so much, there are NO cute girls there and if there are they are in high school. I plan to transfer in fall because goingto "college" right down the road from where I grew up is just sad. I did horrible in high school and get medicore grades in CC but I guarentee I willget my BA, even if it is with a low GPA.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

I attend a CC and I honestly hate it so much, there are NO cute girls there and if there are they are in high school. I plan to transfer in fall because going to "college" right down the road from where I grew up is just sad. I did horrible in high school and get medicore grades in CC but I guarentee I will get my BA, even if it is with a low GPA
Aye do you live in WA? If you do, which CC did you attend? Just wondering because I live in WA lol

Back
Top Bottom