Any NT'ers go to UCR?

Just moved down to riverside, and I am tryna hoop for the team, I was hoping to get feedback from students past/present.
nerd.gif

I do... i play for intramurals though... r u going to tryout for the Uc Riverside team?

Not too bad of a showing in the conference tourney this weekend. As an alum of UCR athletics (c/o 07) I would have to agree with the comment above: play IM's...surprisingly theres better comp there (dont know if its still that way, but it was during 03-07). If you have questions about the area or looking for a house to rent, hit me up.

I do. I shouldve tried out for the team but i didnt go to tryouts, my homie did and made it. play In IM's though.

i do. Intermurals are actually surprisingly good competition. As far as trying out for the team, go for it. I have no idea how hard it is to make it but what do you got to lose?

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

i do. Intermurals are actually surprisingly good competition. As far as trying out for the team, go for it. I have no idea how hard it is to make it but what do you got to lose?

Which intramurals u play? independent or rec?

Sign up for Independent. Thats the competitive division.(Thats the one I was in btw)

Rec I'm assuming is for people who just wanna mess around and have fun.

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

Sign up for Independent. Thats the competitive division.(Thats the one I was in btw)

Rec I'm assuming is for people who just wanna mess around and have fun.

you know any people whos looking for an apartment? i have to sublease my apartment and i have a great deal

can anyone hook me up with a proper barber down here? im already a sophomore and still haven't found a proper barber that can cut some straight asian hair. any recommendations?

Originally Posted by ayelexx

can anyone hook me up with a proper barber down here? im already a sophomore and still haven't found a proper barber that can cut some straight asian hair. any recommendations?

i suggest going to envy hair salon. it's right by yogurtland & mongolian bbq. i'm an asian girl with thick hair and i just got a haircut from there today. it's pretty legit.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

i suggest going to envy hair salon. it's right by yogurtland & mongolian bbq. i'm an asian girl with thick hair and i just got a haircut from there today. it's pretty legit.
smile.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

who cut your hair?

Originally Posted by 951guero

smile.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

who cut your hair?
the hispanic lady 
nerd.gif

you can try aj barbershop my boy owns it...usually busy fri-sat so best days i say to go is tues/wed and its off van buren/magnolia

Originally Posted by razeuno

you can try aj barbershop my boy owns it...usually busy fri-sat so best days i say to go is tues/wed and its off van buren/magnolia

I know a guy that works there; you know Fernando
nerd.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

who cut your hair?
the hispanic lady 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 that's my moms

Originally Posted by razeuno

I know a guy that works there; you know Fernando
nerd.gif
yeah thats my boy and my sons nino...all them people up there are my people...

If anyone of yall need a haircut hit me up... i cut hair from my house..

i charge 7 dollars for taper and 5 dollars for normal haircut.

Back
Top Bottom