Any NT'ers going to Raptors playoff games at the ACC?

I'm going to Game 3 on Thursday night, Raps gotta get this game. I'll be in the 300's but I'm just happy to be going.

Anyone else going to a playoff game?

Not if they dont make it to the second round

The raps are really starting to frustrate me

Ill be at game 3 tomorrow nigth.

Got a wedding on the weekend or else id be at both.

Ill be waving my Raps flag from Game 2 last year.
Nothing like the plaof atmosphere, the place is gonna be rockin
GO RAPS GO

ACC = A RIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT tomorrow.
pimp.gif

I'll be at both Game 3 (Section 318 Row 4) and Game 4 (Section 102 Row 10...from the court). My boy who got the tickets got an email from The Raptors sitesaying that Red shirts WILL be given away for tomorrow's game, and there will be a Tailgate Party outside the ACCbefore Game 4 on Saturday.

I grabbed my ticket from my boy last night, I'll be in section 311 row 10 for tonights game. I was trying to convince a lady friend of mine to knit me someBosh dreads but sadly she just laughed at me.

Great game tonight. My voice is almost gone and my head is pounding from all the noise and screaming. I'll post a few pictures I took tomorrow but for now,I'll just leave my favourite one.

nikkiandipc0.jpg

Nikki Reyes from The Score.

OK OK OK LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll post my pics tomorrow but this crowd > last years crowd vs The Nets.

The crowd was bananas last night but.... last year > this year.
Hard to compete with VC @ the ACC in a playoff game.

The 2nd Q was huge for the Raps, Bench was huge with Bosh gettin some much needed rest.

There were quite a few open seats in the lower bowl. I think scalpers must have been asking too much.

Ill post some pics later on.

Angry @ VC yes but there was certain parts the crowd was enh last year, overall I think this year was louder.

r2kidd (Ryan)- Glad to see you last night too, hope you still roam this forum. I always see you at the games but last night was the first timewe ran into each other, I need a name of that woman who does the same job as you at the ACC damnnnnn she fine.
pimp.gif

Tailgate party is @ 1PM today hopefully everyone gets down there safe and on time with the Strike & the Traffic, I'll be in section 102 Row 10.

Lots of free stuff were given from what I heard I didn't go though.

Just got home from the game, man after watching this !*%% you appreciate the Spurs so much more. Raps lead THE WHOLE FREAKING GAME but what happened? when theyhad chances they didn't blow the game open like Game 3, they kept Orlando within striking distance. Lewis and Nelson were open the whole first half missingshots but eventually they'll start to knock them down and that's what happened....SIMPLE.

You would think the Raps would think those shots would eventually fall down and step their defense up. Great win for Orlando well deserved and Calderon,Delfino, Bargs and Moon all played TERRIBLY. The last game Bosh had a terrible game the rest stepped up this game the help never came.

Anyways I was 10 rows behind the "Super Fan", the girl from That's 70's Show was at the game also. The FC won fans could tell obviously thatthe Raps lost by the looks on peoples faces as we were leaving the ACC. No way the Raps win in Orlando IF they do I'll be at Game 6 but what a waste theyhad a chance.

Yeah... terrible showing on the defensive end.

I hope the Raps sign a solid slasher/high flyer. There are times when I'm saying to myself that play could have been finished off if he crammed it. Parkerand Delfino just don't cut it for me when they take it sometimes to the lane. I'll give Parker some credit today though.

Yeah, Mila Kunis was interviewed on TV. She's filming Max Paynye, you could tell she was hammered.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom