Any NTer's in Anchorage?

hit up this place: http://www.yelp.com/biz/glacier-brewhouse-anchorage#hrid:STx1htJH3Ys-JJrPsxmZOA/src:self
awesome food, awesome drinks.. (peep my in depth review) 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Traveled to Alaska about a year ago, time of my life and can't wait to move there...Moose's Tooth is the truth too

Originally Posted by proper english

hit up this place: http://www.yelp.com/biz/glacier-brewhouse-anchorage#hrid:STx1htJH3Ys-JJrPsxmZOA/src:self
awesome food, awesome drinks.. (peep my in depth review) 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
really awesome restaurant. their salmon BLT is awesome, they have a sweet selection of beers too. i'd recommend getting a reservation (since you can do it online); it gets packed.

Moose's Tooth Pizza is really, really good too. There are long *!# lines, and you have to wait a long time to get your food, but it's worth it.

Oh +**% I forgot it's summer. You definitely need to go hiking then. Alaska has the most beautiful summers out of anywhere in my opinion. If you don't wanna work super hard then just walk some trails or something. The woods and nature are very relaxing and beautiful. Maybe smoke a joint and go relax in the middle of the woods.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

I believe marijuana is completely legal in AK uptown 4 oz... also do see northern lights, or is it the wrong time of year...
Actually it's illegal.
I definitely want to go to Alaska someday. The final frontier. I know that I wouldn't be able to handle the winter weather though.

Born and raised in anchorage.  Left for five years to phoenix and came back.  I thought there wasnt much to do but there is just as much stuff to do here in anchorage than phoenix if not more.  If your single then I can see you would like a place like phx but me being a family man appreciate what alaska has to offer.  If your not a outdoors guy of course its not for you but theres good food here, hiking, camping, fishing, 4 wheeling, snow machining, jet skiing etc.  It all takes money to do it but alot of alaskans take part in these activities. 

Go to flat top and hike it.  Be prepared to be challenged towards the end but the scenery is awesome if you can make it to the top

Eat at the following places which some people mentioned- Mooses tooth, Alaska brewhouse, simon and seaforts, bear tooth.  Go to the theater part of bear tooth which shows movies and serves food and beer.  (bear tooth is owned by mooses tooth)

The place to be seems to be bernies and platinum jaxx if you want night life.  Chilkoot charlies too if you wanna meet a more diverse crowd and also have an easier chance to get laid

if you wanna see some real touristy stuff go to the alaska native heritage center.  Good opportunity to see the culture and what its a about.  The venue is awesome too. 

If you can def go to kenai and go fishing.  If you know people there you'll notice people are generous to let you use their stuff, quads, food etc. 

Back
Top Bottom