Any NTers take HGH (Human Growth Hormone)

do you guys know if this stuff really works. i wanna start taking pills. will this stuff work for me? heres some info

-im 5'5 and a half and the shortest in my family (except my mom, my sisters 13 and she looks like shes going to catch up to me soon)
-filipino but all my cousins on both sides are 5'10 and above
-im even shorter than almost all the girls
-my dad is 5'8
-im only 17
-dad said he didnt get to his height until he was 21 (somehow i dont believe him)
-i used to actively box and kickbox (all calisthenics and light weights. no heavy weight lifting)

any info is appreciated. im mad short and hate it. i wanna hit at least 5'8-5'9

laugh.gif

yo for real man. youre 17 do not mess with your hormones. its your body but take my advice wait until after youre 21 if you really want to. also check outbodybuilding.com forums

just do you man. what's up with dudes being so insecure about height. girls hate guys with low self-esteem. i see short #$% dudes pull off hot-short $#%broads. haha.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I think it's good, and eventually it's going to be widely available to everyone.
ok cool, but the op is 17 years old. much too early

I heard that @*$+ increases your body mass quick, its good if you wanna get swoll quick. I like the results, what are the negative side effects? Im 20, so ithink im done growing and can use this.
luigi202 wrote:
Researchin this yesterday... They sell HGH on bodybuilding.com, but results vary. Some swear by it, others say it's BS. However, the real Roger Clemens ++@ can only be obtained by prescription from a doctor.

The way i see it, if you can get prescripted pain killers off the street and in school then theres somebody at the local gym slangin steriods and HGH.
laugh.gif

What makes you certain that you're going to grow from it. Because it's called growth hormone?
The plates on your bones may have already closed and you would do nothing but mess your body.
Do what you want to do BUT realize that you may very well regret these unecessary actions you
make now. If you are in the camp of "leaving for the moment" then go for it I guess.

Whatever...

Don't worry about your height homie, you'll still get (())...just not as much.

just do you man. what's up with dudes being so insecure about height. girls hate guys with low self-esteem. i see short #$% dudes pull off hot-short $#% broads. haha.
who said anything about low self esteem and pulling broads? i just wanna get taller

oh and to the guy up there that said wait till in my 20s. well im in anatomy and correct me if im wrong but isnt it impossible to grow once your epiphysealplate is gone? (sorry for getting all technical)

Last thing you want to do is start taking hormones. My dad didn't hit full height til partway through college (and he was 4'11 going in
laugh.gif
).

Being short isn't bad. Just keep training combat sports and it won't matter.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Don't worry about your height homie, you'll still get (())...just not as much.

lmao cold blooded

honestly i wouldnt feel as much as a man as i do if i was under 6 feet in height. no offense to yall short dudes.

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

just do you man. what's up with dudes being so insecure about height. girls hate guys with low self-esteem. i see short #$% dudes pull off hot-short $#% broads. haha.
who said anything about low self esteem and pulling broads? i just wanna get taller

oh and to the guy up there that said wait till in my 20s. well im in anatomy and correct me if im wrong but isnt it impossible to grow once your epiphyseal plate is gone? (sorry for getting all technical)

If you really stand by your s/n, you're wasting your time.
laugh.gif

Naw man wait until your done growing a lot of people shoot up within the last couple years.

17 is still young.

But at 5'5 Id go for it.

My sisters friends older brother, is 17.

He wasnt growing, hadnt really gone thru puberty yet. They put him on that ... He shot up and got alot more manly looking.

Talk to your doctor and see what they say.

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

oh and to the guy up there that said wait till in my 20s. well im in anatomy and correct me if im wrong but isnt it impossible to grow once your epiphyseal plate is gone? (sorry for getting all technical)

I did some research of my own and HGH have no effect on Filipinos. Tough luck, sport.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I have a lil homie who is about 5-5 and gets more (()) than some NBA players.
ud have to factor in other things dude must got unique eye color or crazy swag suttin 5 foot 5 aint pullin grown felines. cuz if i was in thenba
sick.gif
"......im a beast, imma dog"

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I have a lil homie who is about 5-5 and gets more (()) than some NBA players.

The question is are they as hot $%$ the broads that are with NBA players

What about HGH stimulators? They claim to stimulate your pituitary gland to produce your own HGH in greater amounts. I've seen some of them. Anyways, tothe op, try http://sharpweblabs.com/index.htm They have a few different type of products. I'm 23 andclosing in on the point where the growth plates in the spine close or whatever and I wouldn't mind getting a few inches taller. I also heard inversion isgood for stimulating growth

He wasnt growing, hadnt really gone thru puberty yet. They put him on that ... He shot up and got alot more manly looking.
damn i def gotta talk to my doctor. cause i never felt like i had a huge growth spurt. i just been short all my life. hope stuff works for me likethat

Back
Top Bottom