Any NTers work at Best Buy? Whats good with the 36 months interest free financing?

Im tryn to get the new LED and tryn mess with this $25 month 0% interest.  Any nters know what kind of credit score you need, just not establishing my credit.  Any insight appreciated

I think their cards are still underwritten by HSBC/Chase.. If its your first credit card, or you're still "establishing" you most likely won't get enough for a tv, if you're approved at all.
More importantly, if you don't have the money in the bank, financing a television is not the way to go. 

If your means of "affording" the TV is through paying the minimum balance on the CC, you shouldn't be buying the TV in the first place.

Originally Posted by frst b0rn

Im tryn to get the new LED and tryn mess with this $25 month 0% interest.  Any nters know what kind of credit score you need, just not establishing my credit.  Any insight appreciated

Forget it.  The whole point of them offering financing is so you will buy more than you originally planned to/could afford.  Even if you get approved, you're still going to rip yourself off.  Save up and pay for it in cash.

Back
Top Bottom