Any NTers work for Verizon Wireless?

I'm at Radioshack and I'm moving out of town and I don't want to sell cell phones anymore every conversation I have had with At and T, Verizon reps they started out retail and jumped ship pay is better way less work

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I'm at Radioshack and I'm moving out of town and I don't want to sell cell phones anymore every conversation I have had with At and T, Verizon reps they started out retail and jumped ship pay is better way less work
yea work at Tmobile takes a massive dump on what I use to do at Best Buy, but you are held accountable alot more and there is alot of pressure. The main thing is getting an interview

yea work at Tmobile takes a massive dump on what I use to do at Best Buy, but you are held accountable alot more and there is alot of pressure. The main thing is getting an interview

Did they tell you if you will have a job after the AT and T deal goes through?

Can't really speak on that, but only people introuble are low performers. I'm just trunk bounce cause when I go back to Atlanta they won't need all them Tmobile stores especially with AT&T headquarter being there so it might get ugly

Did they tell you if you will have a job after the AT and T deal goes through?

Can't really speak on that, but only people introuble are low performers. I'm just trunk bounce cause when I go back to Atlanta they won't need all them Tmobile stores especially with AT&T headquarter being there so it might get ugly

I love Verizon and would never jump ship. I've been holding out for the the iPhone for years but my phone is on life support now and I don't think it will last till October when the 5 is reportedly due out. Anyway tips or advice on how to upgrade to the iPhone 4 now and then to 5 when it comes out? I would hate to drop some bills on a new iphone only to have it obsolete in a few months. Thanks.

I love Verizon and would never jump ship. I've been holding out for the the iPhone for years but my phone is on life support now and I don't think it will last till October when the 5 is reportedly due out. Anyway tips or advice on how to upgrade to the iPhone 4 now and then to 5 when it comes out? I would hate to drop some bills on a new iphone only to have it obsolete in a few months. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom