Any of ya'll heard of Action Bronson AKA one of the realest out right now?

that new Bronson track with Riff Raff and Dana Coppafeel is smooth!!!
pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

My guy.

I can't wait for that Mayhem Lauren - Respect the Fly S_ tape to drop.

He got a bunch of fire with Bronson on there.

Yo, real talk besides Kendrick Lamar and Maybe a couple other dude Action Bronson is the best in the game right now.

Lmao the symbol is great.

Cannot wait for the mixtape. will be put into constant rotation like the rest.

I really think he could be bigger than he is right now but he finally has the right vehicle behind him, hopefully Rare Chandeliers gives him the access to a bigger audience.

1. Big Body Bes Intro
2. Rare Chandeliers
3. The Symbol
4. Sylvester Lundgren Feat. Meyhem Lauren & Ag Da Coroner
5. Randy The Musical
6. Demolition Men Feat. Schoolboy Q
7. Eggs On The Third Floor
8. Modern Day Revelations Feat. Roc Marciano
9. Dennis Haskins
10. ***** I Deserve You Feat. Evidence
11. Gateway To Wizardy Feat. Styles P
12. Bathtub 8 Feat. Deep
13. Blood Of The Goat Feat. Big Twin & Sean Price
14. Mike Vick

ALC never disappoints maybe we can get a project with currensy smoke dza action and domo like some super smokin group. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^That track list :wow: :pimp:

Big Twin(s) is low-key my favorite under the radar hood dude from NY. Dude is grimey as ****

I really think he could be bigger than he is right now but he finally has the right vehicle behind him, hopefully Rare Chandeliers gives him the access to a bigger audience.

i agree that he has the potential to be popular with a wider audience, but this album is not gonna be it. if it lives up to the anticipated hype he'll be taken seriously by folks that tried to play him and write him off as a ghost face clone or didn't give him a chance in the first place. but an alchemist album w/ that hard spittin rappity rap **** aint gonna get him on the radio or jimmy fallon.

Last edited:
too many features... especially from these underground east coast dudes... i approve of styles and q

I have only listened to a few songs which were recommended, but dude seems kind of corny.

Is it just me?

Back
Top Bottom