Any of yall read comics? Vol. Unknown

Like the title says. I'm currently reading the Walking Dead and caught up. And about halfway thru Invincible. I've never been a comic book head in my 20yrs of life so i'm new to this. What do yall recommend ?

go get yourself the marvel vs dc graphic novel.. its basically the whole series made into a book goood read

You're in luck there's probably never been a more fruitful time for new readers to jump into comics. What kind of stuff are you into?

I read
the runaways
Marvel civil war
X force vol 3
Static shock
World war hulk & planet hulk
I suggest them all

new to comics an the fact that there are so many spin offs makes it difficult.
what was the reboot about? startin over ?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

You're in luck there's probably never been a more fruitful time for new readers to jump into comics. What kind of stuff are you into?

since i just started i dont really know what i'm into lol. but i'm enjoying both TWD and Invincible. I like how its kinda mature(idk if thats how all comics are nowadays).

I have no idea if I'll get flamed for this, but I had Ulitmate Spider-man compilations from years back and started reading them again. I am once again hooked. I'll probably keep getting more from Amazon every month or so.

way too much comic knowledge in my brain to even recommend anything.

My personal pick for a newb and a newb that likes DC is going to pick-up the batman/superman graphic novels.

Besides that If you want to get into a series that has alot of backstory just wikipedia it and go get the book.

Back
Top Bottom