Any of yall still play CS 1.6?

Just got back to playing cs 1.6 again.
Game is
pimp.gif

Even after all these years the game is still pretty difficult for people to master.

idk if you can add friends on steam, but my steam name is xtn5021 if you guys wanna add me.

CS 1.6 NT Squad!

pimp.gif

Just got back to playing cs 1.6 again.
Game is
pimp.gif

Even after all these years the game is still pretty difficult for people to master.

idk if you can add friends on steam, but my steam name is xtn5021 if you guys wanna add me.

CS 1.6 NT Squad!

pimp.gif

Just got back into it a month ago.

I dont know if I suck or if the competition got tougher, but I dont play like I used to play back then.

I realized how important a fast internet connection is. Some of the stuff I do when I mess around with bots I cant do online.

The very slight lag is noticeable. Even on a server close by.

I dont know if I suck or if the competition got tougher, but I dont play like I used to play back then.

I realized how important a fast internet connection is. Some of the stuff I do when I mess around with bots I cant do online.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Did you set your fps to 100?
And I have a pretty fast connection so I'm straight on the connection/lag issues.

pimp.gif

And idk if it's just me, but I think A LOT more people are awping nowadays.. 

30t6p3b.gif

And I have a pretty fast connection so I'm straight on the connection/lag issues.

pimp.gif

And idk if it's just me, but I think A LOT more people are awping nowadays.. 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thacapt

pimp.gif
Yeah it is. My PC is more than capable of handling CS 1.6.

Im sure it's my internet connection. 1.5 MB down just isn't cutting it.

Ive been raging more often lately.
laugh.gif

I play in this server where its always $16000 every round and no gun restrictions (except auto snipers). half the server is using an AWP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thacapt

pimp.gif
Yeah it is. My PC is more than capable of handling CS 1.6.

Im sure it's my internet connection. 1.5 MB down just isn't cutting it.

Ive been raging more often lately.
laugh.gif

I play in this server where its always $16000 every round and no gun restrictions (except auto snipers). half the server is using an AWP
laugh.gif

There was a summer where I would play this game for 10 hours straight back to back. Truly a classic. I play tf2 mostly nowadays.

There was a summer where I would play this game for 10 hours straight back to back. Truly a classic. I play tf2 mostly nowadays.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i dont play CS anymore but 1.6 was my favorite
pimp.gif
1.5 is my personal favorite. Awp deagle quick switch ftw. I played a lot of 1.6 for a little bit, but I loved 1.5.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i dont play CS anymore but 1.6 was my favorite
pimp.gif
1.5 is my personal favorite. Awp deagle quick switch ftw. I played a lot of 1.6 for a little bit, but I loved 1.5.

i just like to play so i can use the arctic avenger and knife my teamates who are also arctics with no friendly fire... but now i hardly play because my main computer lost sound and the computer in my room lags too much

i just like to play so i can use the arctic avenger and knife my teamates who are also arctics with no friendly fire... but now i hardly play because my main computer lost sound and the computer in my room lags too much

Back
Top Bottom