Any Official Numbers?

Does anyone know if production #'s of certain Lebron 8 are being limited. I know Christmas', Preheats, ASG, Entourage are limited, but any actual statistics on production. Or does this info not exist?

Does anyone know if production #'s of certain Lebron 8 are being limited. I know Christmas', Preheats, ASG, Entourage are limited, but any actual statistics on production. Or does this info not exist?

You would have to get this from a Nike source I would imagine. I dont think production numbers are public knowledge so to speak.

You would have to get this from a Nike source I would imagine. I dont think production numbers are public knowledge so to speak.

Production #s depend on Orders made by retailers. Nike doesn't just make 100K pairs of any sneaker and say "ok split that up between everyone who wants them including Online, Employee Stores and Niketowns."

Orders are made then fulfilled with extra bein produced due to inspections and B grades bein sent to Outlets...someone's always shorted though. Usually the last ones to obtain Nike accounts and able to make orders.

Production #s depend on Orders made by retailers. Nike doesn't just make 100K pairs of any sneaker and say "ok split that up between everyone who wants them including Online, Employee Stores and Niketowns."

Orders are made then fulfilled with extra bein produced due to inspections and B grades bein sent to Outlets...someone's always shorted though. Usually the last ones to obtain Nike accounts and able to make orders.

Back
Top Bottom