Any one else does this within their circle? - (Nicknames for randoms)

I was chillin with a few friends the other night, and two of these guys had nicknames for every chick they brought up, and the story was hilarious behind most... Most funny because me and my close homeboy does the same.... We have nicknames for chicks going back for a few years now. Obviously, we don't want to throw their government's around, but somehow, we always find a nickname that stick to these chicks...And of course, there's a story behind most.

Most are self-explanatory, but some still cracks me up when you think about the back drop:
-Cougar Chick
-The Goon: She's a trooper
laugh.gif

-Trainer Chick
-The Prostitute: I swore up and down this chick was trickin on the side.
-Super Soaker: Chick ran up my bill washing so many damn sheets.
-Kid Sister: I was feeling her. Told my homeboy about her, he said "Dawg, she's like a kid sister to me."...And of course it stuck since that day...

You are not alone.

The funniest has to be my man calling this girl Carlos Boozer because she was underrated. At the time Boozer was underappreciated in the NBA

The name "Waves" was given to this girl because the first time we saw her, she had this low cut shirt on and her ******* had thousands of ripples running through them while she was SLOWLY WALKING.
eek.gif

Me and and one other female friend have a nickname for my friends girl I made up while talking about her.

her name is "40%" or "40%er" because she's short, around 4'10-5' and she has mass but it looks like 40% of her weight is in her +!#
laugh.gif

no pics though
laugh.gif

we use alot of movie references
laugh.gif

Apocalypto (bangs+wide nose+barely any clothes)
Apocalypto pt 2
Nibbler (tiny, big eyes)
The Beast of Isla Vista (biggest girl ive seen in my life...at least 6'2 600)
Corpse Bride (no explanation necessary
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
)
Crusty Crystal
sick.gif

Precious pt 2

its so bad that when I look up girls on FB, I almost start typing in their nicknames instead

Already. *+%+ a gov't name. I been renaming chick since highschool

MY current team: "the grown chick" cuz she's 32, "My youngin" cuz she's in highschool, "Ladycop" is a cadet officer, "Shortness" cuz she's 4'8'', "You know, that one chick" cuz she's the one my boys know about that I don't exactly talk about
smh.gif
... we all got that "one chick".. "Throwback" cuz she' the first chick I ever liked, true story, first grade. And so forth... typical stuff, nothing too creative
grin.gif

Definitely do this with my boys lol. Me and my homies I go to school with have a new movement though. We name girls according to what position we would draft them lol. So the hottest chick in our school is the number one draft pick, we call this other chick the late first rounder, and another chick we call the walk-on lol. Few more names we got but you get the point.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Definitely do this with my boys lol. Me and my homies I go to school with have a new movement though. We name girls according to what position we would draft them lol. So the hottest chick in our school is the number one draft pick, we call this other chick the late first rounder, and another chick we call the walk-on lol. Few more names we got but you get the point.
laugh.gif
I like that formula

i do this w/my best friend...

Colombia (hey boo)
Haiti
So So Def
Diddy
White Mike
GW

Colombia is the only one i call that to his face...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Colombia (hey boo)
Haiti
So So Def
Diddy
White Mike
GW

You doing it wrong
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Colombia (hey boo)
Haiti
So So Def
Diddy
White Mike
GW

You doing it wrong
grin.gif

i mean none of mine are as bad as the ones you guys posted...besides he likes it...
happy.gif

he's colombian so i call him colombia...its how i saved his number in my phone when i met him...

we do that. we also talk about them in front of their face but in code, with football references .

Colombia (hey boo)
Haiti
So So Def
Diddy
White Mike
GW

You doing it wrong
grin.gif

i mean none of mine are as bad as the ones you guys posted...besides he likes it...
happy.gif

he's colombian so i call him colombia...its how i saved his number in my phone when i met him...
I used to have a mexican friend that wore beaters, paco jeans, had all sorts of knives and guns and would attack you if you called him "Joshua".  His name was Taco. True story
grin.gif

Colombia (hey boo)
Haiti
So So Def
Diddy
White Mike
GW

laugh.gif
Let us have our moment please. I agree you are doing it wrong

damn I thought me & my boys were the only one...

We've come up with so many nicknames for randoms whenever we're out

I think we even had editions lol

back in highschool there were two indian kids in my global class, everyone called them aladdin and abu throughout the school year.
they were cool with it tho

I know of a chick that my cousin and his boys call Magic to her face (she responds). She thinks it's just a regular name, but really it's cuz they know she burned this one cat way back when so they call her Magic [Johnson] now. See how that works mouse? That's doing it right
laugh.gif

Me and my boys use to do it when one of us was interesting in the chick, examples:

Greek Chick: She looked Greek, but she was Colombian actually.
Church Girl: She always wore long skirts...stuck with it because we never got to know her. Didn't make any progress.
TJ- We thought this girl was Mexican so we named her Tijuana, TJ for short. Carmen was her real name btw, cool girl.
Hippy, Berkeley Girl, Rebel Girl- My cousin was into her, rebellious spirit, for no reason. I remember she got roasted by the teacher for trying to be too smart mouth.

This all happened in my Calculus class in my freshman year of college, good times.

I know of a chick that my cousin and his boys call Magic to her face (she responds). She thinks it's just a regular name, but really it's cuz they know she burned this one cat way back when so they call her Magic [Johnson] now. See how that works mouse? That's doing it right
laugh.gif

there's no hidden meaning in Colombia tho...he's colombian so thats what i call him...all the others thats just how we refer to them in conversation...

I too have played this game while working at Niketown NY. I honestly can't remember real names and I wouldn't post them if I did, BUT, some nicknames would include:

- Meat and cheese ( a certain person had three rolls of fat on her sides). It reminded me of the triple stacker Wendy's commercial with the little guys.
- Chinese New Year Dragon (her face just looked like one, smh)
- Jigsaw (she actually looked like him)
- McLovin (dude actually looked like him)
- Spongebob ( shorty booty was crazy flat, but she was baaad)
- Eddie Curry (she was tall, but actually a nice girl) lmao

Those are just a few, but we had many many more lol

Back
Top Bottom