Any Ray Allen PE's slated for HOH this season?

Anyone know if JB will be putting out any more Ray Allen PEs at HOH this season!?

Dude is playing incredible ball, and after the way he manhandled D-Wade and the Heat last night, has me beasting for the chance to pick p some PEs.

I'd love to get my hands on some of his away 2010 Teams!

3e140d9724af2e3d6d0b0bdc472cf3f5-getty-103893508me024_boston_celti.jpg

Anyone know if JB will be putting out any more Ray Allen PEs at HOH this season!?

Dude is playing incredible ball, and after the way he manhandled D-Wade and the Heat last night, has me beasting for the chance to pick p some PEs.

I'd love to get my hands on some of his away 2010 Teams!

3e140d9724af2e3d6d0b0bdc472cf3f5-getty-103893508me024_boston_celti.jpg

^ Nate Robinson wearing the Candy Pack II Green's not doing it for you
laugh.gif

^ Nate Robinson wearing the Candy Pack II Green's not doing it for you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

30t6p3b.gif
he should be wearin the candy pack IIs, that would make them somewhat appealing
laugh.gif

I don’t think that would even work those things are hideous.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

30t6p3b.gif
he should be wearin the candy pack IIs, that would make them somewhat appealing
laugh.gif

I don’t think that would even work those things are hideous.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i dont like the colors of the candy pack and i cant understand why only the red ones were released in a gs size
no they werent they came out in mens size i saw them on nike.com

i dont like the colors of the candy pack and i cant understand why only the red ones were released in a gs size

Originally Posted by rauls054

As in, the Red IIs came out in both GS and Mens sizes, but the other two colorways didn't come out in GS sizes...

Originally Posted by rauls054

As in, the Red IIs came out in both GS and Mens sizes, but the other two colorways didn't come out in GS sizes...

Ray wears different sneakers all the time, rarely does he wear sig line jordans PE's anymore accept for special occasions these days like when he wore those white green gold xi's 1 or 2 times for the celtics. He wears basically just assorted team Jordans. I wonder how he chooses. If he wore sig lines 1-23 he would really help in bringing jordan brand back, but instead he wears assorted team jordans that JB floods the market with now, they put out like 20 team jordan bball shoes a year and ray wears like 10 different ones a season.

Ray wears different sneakers all the time, rarely does he wear sig line jordans PE's anymore accept for special occasions these days like when he wore those white green gold xi's 1 or 2 times for the celtics. He wears basically just assorted team Jordans. I wonder how he chooses. If he wore sig lines 1-23 he would really help in bringing jordan brand back, but instead he wears assorted team jordans that JB floods the market with now, they put out like 20 team jordan bball shoes a year and ray wears like 10 different ones a season.

i love rays PE collection. saw a pic of like 20 of his a while back.. wonder if the pic is around
nerd.gif
. Loved his Seattle PE collection

Back
Top Bottom