Any recent news on the next Bin 23 release??

Any new info? Anybody,  Bueller? Bueller? hahaha I heard a few months ago it was supposed to be the III's, but I was wondering if we have any updates beyond just that.

I've heard they scrapped the line....
I'm glad I have all five pairs! 2's, 5's, 7's, 9's, 13's

Wonder why they would scrap them? Sales we good, Im assuming. Too bad, I was hoping they would put them online this year too.

intresting, didn't know they scrapped the line. still wanna pick up the 2's though , the most unappreciated BIN's IMO
pimp.gif

Niketalk i'm here to tell you that Jordan brand next bin23 sneaker will be the Jordan 2009 
laugh.gif

that sucks because i always like seeing what they come up with next,

some of them were nice and the quality was great.

i been waiting for the next pair and was wonderning why we havent heard any news on a release date

it would have been nice to see some ...

3's
4's
6's
11's
12's
17's in a cool breifcase
23's

well i wonder what they will come up with next...................................................................peace23

If it is indeed true that the line's been scrapped it's probably because the brand wasn't making enough profit margin by using the "premium" materials compared to the lack lustre Retro models.

Not really...

Gonna be XI's with premium materials
Supposed to be gucci?  My connect sent me this pic of them

RJ1131.jpg

Supp the black flip was going to be the next BiN release, but that was scrapped. There should b a sample somewhere with the BIN stamp on the flip. As for the whole series being scrapped....I haven't heard anything about that. I wouldn't doubt it having the same faith as the silver anniv line up.

yikes, i hope it wasnt scrapped. because from what i heard, the shoes ideas form the BIN line were scrapped jordan ideas from back in the day, so know they're double scrapped :tongue:

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Gonna be XI's with premium materials
Supposed to be gucci?  My connect sent me this pic of them

RJ1131.jpg

in recent news......they will sell out and resellers will be flippin

Good, only good shoe was the IXs and that's because it looked like the Marshall Faulk PEs

I actually liked the Bin collection. The main thing I liked was the quality. Glad I got them all except those nasty XIII's. Worst out of all of them, but the BIN series had potential for some crazy colorways with premium material.

I don't how know how people hated BIN's but are going insane over a Jordan IV with a superman logo, neon green laces and arrow heads lasered over the shoe..

Would be sad as well to see them disappear.. the bin v's are one of my most favorite recent releases..  hope to see more in the future..  but then again I was hoping for more of the 25th anniversary releases as well and was disappointed when they stopped dropping..  

Back
Top Bottom