any reviews on the BB II?

Same weight and court feel as the BB1s. I bought my BB2s from taiwan cuz i liked the colorway better (black patent leather and white w/ red swoosh and zoomsole) so i dont know if thats the reason but the bb2s felt a lil bigger. The heel is also much higher than the bb1s so if u liked how the bb1s had the lowheel at the back, u wont like the BB2 since they will feel more restrictive if u r a slasher. To be honest i prefer my BB1s more and am glad i bought 2 pairs(white+babyblue and black+yellow) before they became so hard to find. Just waiting for the ZBB1s to come out in ID like the rest of us. BB2s would be thebetter shoe for some1 who wants more ankle support though. Also, i recommend using thorlo BB socks if u wear the BB2 to help fill them out - like i said, theyfelt a lil large. Hope that helped; just reply if u have any specific questions abt the shoe.

Do the Zoom BB 2's have more room in toe area than the 1's? The zoom 1's were a little to crowded for my toes.

How does the fit on the upper compare between the BB1 and BB2?

More heel cushioning is a plus in my book.

They are half size big for me. They feel great. The performance is similar to the BB except that the overall fit of the shoe is worse than on the BB. even ifyou tie your laces tight, you'll still fell like your foot is moving. They are good shoes minus the fit of the shoe. IMO these are worth 80 dollars.

MONTEMEX3 wrote:. The performance is similar to the BB except that the overall fit of the shoe is worse than on the BB.

I think you just saved me a $100.

Thanks!

The shape of the BB1s look more snug than the BB2s..

I think i'll cop a pair of the BB1s. Are they coming onto NIKDid?

Originally Posted by I3

The shape of the BB1s look more snug than the BB2s..

I think i'll cop a pair of the BB1s. Are they coming onto NIKDid?

I tried the ZBB1s in stores and it was pretty snug, i have the asia BB2, feel a lil bit bigger, not as snug as the ZBB1 but has great cushioning and courtfeel. Also, the collar is kinda hard and might chafe the skin above ankle. But overall, its a pretty good shoe

I would've liked if Nike had put the Zoom BB 1's on NIKEid instead of the II's. I'm still craving for the Tony Parker Playoff away Zoom BB.

Back
Top Bottom