any Sex and the City fans?

I'm guessing not that many, but yeah my gf back in hs got me hooked.
Who's going to see the new movie? I just gotta find someone to take. Can't post the trailer cause I'm at work.
and made this post to hopefully help the last 20 mins go by before lunch
movie comes out May 28th so guys, go to your local theatre it'll be easy pickins

I can't lie, it's a guilty pleasure. I'm sure the girlfriend will be wanting to go on opening night so I'll definitely be catching the sequel.

ha hopefully the only fans on here besides me isn't just females....that wont help my case at all
laugh.gif

but yeah it should be cool aren't they going to Africa or some place?
Aiden is going to be in it too

Originally Posted by omgitswes

ha hopefully the only fans on here besides me isn't just females....that wont help my case at all
laugh.gif

My girl flipped the #$%^ out when that Aiden clip was shown in the trailer 
laugh.gif

Sarah Jessica Parker still looks like a foot though.

It's just as much for men as it is for women.

Only thing that annoyed me about the show was that during its heyday, EVERY GIRL in NY swore she was a fashionista and wanted to be a writer, lawyer, art gallery manager, or PR agent at one point. Got these average girls GASSED. Entourage had the same effect on men, so it's even.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I actually like SJP she looks decent to me. The chick who plays Charlotte looks the best out of the group though

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I actually like SJP she looks decent to me. The chick who plays Charlotte looks the best out of the group though

a blind guy could find the hot one out of those 4 train wrecks

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

It's just as much for men as it is for women.

Only thing that annoyed me about the show was that during its heyday, EVERY GIRL in NY swore she was a fashionista and wanted to be a writer, lawyer, art gallery manager, or PR agent at one point. Got these average girls GASSED. Entourage had the same effect on men, so it's even.

Oh it had the same effect down south too.
Reminds me of that Always Sunny in Philadelphia episode when Dee first started watching it and decided to get a group of girls and go shoe shopping and drink cosmos....the whole nation was like that for the most part

i love this show and movie!!!
i cant wait to see them again on the big screen
i love samantha!!!

The gf got me to watch it against my will, but it's actually entertaining.
embarassed.gif

I don't understand why there is a sequel everyone ended up happy.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

The gf got me to watch it against my will, but it's actually entertaining.
embarassed.gif

I don't understand why there is a sequel everyone ended up happy.
Ah you're such a romantic. They'll be sequels as long as it continues to make money.

I really like the tv show, wasn't so keen on the film. That said I'll definitely be going to the cinema to see the new one.

There's a sequel because they know even if there's 20 more movies, females would drag their dudes to the theater.

Back
Top Bottom