Any So Cal heads buying AJ XI this December 2010?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

ill post it again but im mainly looking for the white red xii's if any local footlocker employees can give me your 30% on the white red xii's let me know pm me.

ill take care of you in return for your help, just so you know as well.

same here, looking for a hookup on some XII, will tip as well

^if u guys are around beverly hills. better go check out nike town LA my friend who works there told me the SJ's will be a GR but they gonna have a lessnumbers of pair unlike in HOH LA.

NTlA will be doing a raffle for the space jam release.. Info just released this morning via there Facebook!

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

NTlA will be doing a raffle for the space jam release.. Info just released this morning via there Facebook!
Excuse my spanish but this idea of a raffle is a "pendejada" (dumb) move....I hate raffles when it comes to selling SHOES!!
There shoes for crying out loud, I think any person should be allowed to purchase, a raffle gives a person a lesser chance to even get a pair.
NTLA you disappoint me majorly!
mad.gif

Thankfully I'm not going there.....

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Excuse my spanish but this idea of a raffle is a "pendejada" (dumb) move....I hate raffles when it comes to selling SHOES!!
There shoes for crying out loud, I think any person should be allowed to purchase, a raffle gives a person a lesser chance to even get a pair.
NTLA you disappoint me majorly!
mad.gif

Thankfully I'm not going there.....
agreed....I am not going there either.

I heard cerritos mall and lakewood mall are getting a bunch. Lakewood footlocker is getting like over 100 pair, something dumb like that.

^^Yeah just confirm Lakewood is getting over 100 pairs. Warning though, back in 2001 some cats were getting robbed outside that particular mall when theConcords dropped. Stay Alert.

^^ lol really??
damn

ive always thought that mall had a little ghetto in it

but wat about footaction, shoe palace and focus?

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Anyone know when the swap meets get there shipments.

They usually get their shipment in this week or next week...and begin selling fresh off the truck...once the shipment boxes hit the floor, they hit the racksand begin selling like cakes...
laugh.gif

but really if your going to cop at your local swapmeet I'd say you start hitting up the spot everyday or something....these kids now a days are huntingthese shoes like rats...
sick.gif

And about the Lakewood and Cerritos info, thanks for the heads up...I'm not too far, but least its good news for my friend who is scared they are going torun out of her size, and she's a 6.5Y
roll.gif
......these dumb hypebeatsjust keep scaring her.

They usually get their shipment in this week or next week...and begin selling fresh off the truck...once the shipment boxes hit the floor, they hit the racks and begin selling like cakes...
laugh.gif

but really if your going to cop at your local swapmeet I'd say you start hitting up the spot everyday or something....these kids now a days are hunting these shoes like rats...
sick.gif

And about the Lakewood and Cerritos info, thanks for the heads up...I'm not too far, but least its good news for my friend who is scared they are going to run out of her size, and she's a 6.5Y
roll.gif
......these dumb hypebeats just keep scaring her.
Nice to see CSULA students in here Class of 06 dont have time to go everyday but I will check it out on Wednesday.

They usually get their shipment in this week or next week...and begin selling fresh off the truck...once the shipment boxes hit the floor, they hit the racks and begin selling like cakes...
laugh.gif

but really if your going to cop at your local swapmeet I'd say you start hitting up the spot everyday or something....these kids now a days are hunting these shoes like rats...
sick.gif

And about the Lakewood and Cerritos info, thanks for the heads up...I'm not too far, but least its good news for my friend who is scared they are going to run out of her size, and she's a 6.5Y
roll.gif
......these dumb hypebeats just keep scaring her.
Nice to see CSULA students in here Class of 06 dont have time to go everyday but I will check it out on Wednesday.
wats up Rene?

wats up eastLos?

CSUDH in the house kids
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

wats up Rene?

wats up eastLos?

CSUDH in the house kids
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Do I know you bro?? Unless your Ben??...
indifferent.gif

Either way, wassup bro....lol

Damn I'm pissed I had put a deposit at my local Millennium shoes in the morning then when I got back from Rialto I get a call from the store saying theycouldn't come through with my pairs...I'm super hella pissed at them. Never going back....idiots!!! now back to square One...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Where to cop in Torrance/Carson Areaa??
DA swap meet.

im at CSUDH

Del amo mall

south bay galleria

Foot Pros in San Pedro (not sure, but worth the call to make sure)

maybe the Foot locker at the Carson mall

maybe the men's land at the carson mall

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

I heard cerritos mall and lakewood mall are getting a bunch. Lakewood footlocker is getting like over 100 pair, something dumb like that.

Those of you going to Cerritos or Lakewood... think of it on some "Black Friday" steez. You're gonna need to get there STUPID early.

My advice, stay away from those two malls... and trust me, I'm not trying to deter you from going there. That's the last mall I'd advise anyoneto go to for shoes.

^ I see what you're saying but Cerritos has always been good to me. Plus they get so many pairs that its hard to choose another spot.
When the Original DMP came out Cerritos had the most in socal, people from Riverside came down just to camp out. That was the craziest..

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

^ I see what you're saying but Cerritos has always been good to me. Plus they get so many pairs that its hard to choose another spot.
When the Original DMP came out Cerritos had the most in socal, people from Riverside came down just to camp out. That was the craziest..
So you think Cerritos would be a good spot to go and camp out?
I've never camped out before, I either went to my spot really early in the morning or I would just walk in and out.
If it's going to be hectic, I think I may just order online, either way I got a pair already, I just want another one to keep DS.

I was at Cerritos for the DMP debacle...not fun but I came away with some good stories. I stopped going to Cerritos cuz of the hypebeasts but I wanna check outLakewood cuz 100 pairs means 10 pairs in my size.

OG2345
Like I said, I would try and avoid those two malls. If you do your homework, you can probably avoid having to actually campout and maybe just go to the mallearly... instead of the night before. However, if you're stuck with having to go to either of those malls, good luck to ya...
smile.gif

shoehd
According to a friend of mine, VG Champs is getting them. I'm sure the Mills will be also.

Back
Top Bottom