any tea drinkers here ??? vol. new to this tea thang ......

It's really good. Still plenty sweet but not teeth rotting like some varieties
laugh.gif
not to mention it's organic tea and sugar

All the gas stations around me advertise them for 99 cents/can.

It's really good. Still plenty sweet but not teeth rotting like some varieties
laugh.gif
not to mention it's organic tea and sugar

All the gas stations around me advertise them for 99 cents/can.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

This man knows 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I stock up on these whenver I see them at the dolla sto.

Organic canned iced tea with no high fructose corn syrup to go? Son 
devil.gif

Mint & Honey 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Thankfully they're a dollar for the can at gas stations near me, except the one right by my place stopped carrying it
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't had mint and honey yet, the half and half is great too

half and half? Haven't seen that one yet.
My homie works at the dollar store, so I usually buy aroudn 10 cans for 2 bucks or so. lol Discounts at the dolla sto. 

I'm feeling good so if any of you want to try these out, just shoot me your address and I'll ship it to you. 1 can only
grin.gif

I'll only ship the mint and honey one cus thats all I buy. But yea, send me your address and I'll ship it out around thursday or friday. Fo free son!

SLT_16oz_cans.jpg

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

This man knows 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I stock up on these whenver I see them at the dolla sto.

Organic canned iced tea with no high fructose corn syrup to go? Son 
devil.gif

Mint & Honey 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Thankfully they're a dollar for the can at gas stations near me, except the one right by my place stopped carrying it
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't had mint and honey yet, the half and half is great too

half and half? Haven't seen that one yet.
My homie works at the dollar store, so I usually buy aroudn 10 cans for 2 bucks or so. lol Discounts at the dolla sto. 

I'm feeling good so if any of you want to try these out, just shoot me your address and I'll ship it to you. 1 can only
grin.gif

I'll only ship the mint and honey one cus thats all I buy. But yea, send me your address and I'll ship it out around thursday or friday. Fo free son!

SLT_16oz_cans.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't care about how cool something looks if I am the only one looking at it and using it. It is just tea, looks aren't important. Trivial stuff man
pimp.gif

But yea, I haven't done any loose leaf teas. I usually take tea from my job. Ample amount sitting in my cabinet. Peach, Mint, Green, Raspberry.
It isn't a matter of looks, for loose tea leaves you can't simply throw the tea in the pot and be done with it. You need a tea ball, or a tea pot that will strain it for you.
I see what you're saying, but it isn't a matter of buying something because it looks cool or to impress, it serves a practical purpose in this instance.
you don't make tea in pots with loose leaves. They do sell packs of empty tea bags 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't care about how cool something looks if I am the only one looking at it and using it. It is just tea, looks aren't important. Trivial stuff man
pimp.gif

But yea, I haven't done any loose leaf teas. I usually take tea from my job. Ample amount sitting in my cabinet. Peach, Mint, Green, Raspberry.
It isn't a matter of looks, for loose tea leaves you can't simply throw the tea in the pot and be done with it. You need a tea ball, or a tea pot that will strain it for you.
I see what you're saying, but it isn't a matter of buying something because it looks cool or to impress, it serves a practical purpose in this instance.
you don't make tea in pots with loose leaves. They do sell packs of empty tea bags 

I've always wanted to start drinking tea since it's better than coffee, obviously, but I don't know enough about anything related to tea, other than just plain old iced tea, so I wouldn't know where to start.

I can't drink hot tea, though. I just like my liquids cold.
laugh.gif
Especially in this hot weather.

I've always wanted to start drinking tea since it's better than coffee, obviously, but I don't know enough about anything related to tea, other than just plain old iced tea, so I wouldn't know where to start.

I can't drink hot tea, though. I just like my liquids cold.
laugh.gif
Especially in this hot weather.

My dad started buying this one brand in particular, the flavors are exotic and come in this type of bag. They come in a tin box with four different flavors and taste
pimp.gif
But too many flavors to name off the top of my head
Tea_Filter_Bag83464089.jpg

And then there's this
milk_tea.jpg

My dad started buying this one brand in particular, the flavors are exotic and come in this type of bag. They come in a tin box with four different flavors and taste
pimp.gif
But too many flavors to name off the top of my head
Tea_Filter_Bag83464089.jpg

And then there's this
milk_tea.jpg

Green tea, echinacea tea and chamomile tea with lavender are the basics.I don't think coca tea is illegal in the states.

Green tea, echinacea tea and chamomile tea with lavender are the basics.I don't think coca tea is illegal in the states.

btw guys if you like tea try yerba mate

it's a different taste, more strong earthy/plant taste than tea so it might take some getting used to but it's very good, you can drink it hot or cold, with water or milk, or even fanta or lemonade as they do in s. america in the summer.

and it has a decent amount of caffeine but makes you feel different than coffee

youve prob seen these around:

guayaki.jpg

guayaki-yerba-mate-cans.jpg

i like making my own out of the leaf but they can be good too. they come sweetened and flavored or just sweetened (traditional mate) or completely unflavored

it's a different taste, more strong earthy/plant taste than tea so it might take some getting used to but it's very good, you can drink it hot or cold, with water or milk, or even fanta or lemonade as they do in s. america in the summer.

guayaki.jpg

i like making my own out of the leaf but they can be good too. they come sweetened and flavored or just sweetened (traditional mate) or completely unflavored

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

guayaki.jpg

Where are you from, I've never seen these before
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom