Any tips on moving somewhere new without a job?

Just as the title reads. I need to transfer locations in October and have a few places in mind but I wont know anyone and will need to start working right away. Any tips on making this happen?

Just as the title reads. I need to transfer locations in October and have a few places in mind but I wont know anyone and will need to start working right away. Any tips on making this happen?

CALIFORNIA OR ARIZONA..my two of my really good friends are on the west side making really good money out there with no degree or anything ..

CALIFORNIA OR ARIZONA..my two of my really good friends are on the west side making really good money out there with no degree or anything ..

I don't get how people just get up and go. Do you not have friends and family where you currently are? And how would you be able to support yourself if you don't even have a job lined up? Too big of a risk for me.

I don't get how people just get up and go. Do you not have friends and family where you currently are? And how would you be able to support yourself if you don't even have a job lined up? Too big of a risk for me.

No friends or family. One for all and all for one. Looking into Northern Cali, Denver or Boulder, or Asheville, NC.

No friends or family. One for all and all for one. Looking into Northern Cali, Denver or Boulder, or Asheville, NC.

Back
Top Bottom