Any Track/Sprint Stars on NT?

I am competing in a track and field charity event (over 30) for work next spring and was hoping to get some pointers from NT sprinters. I was a decent athlete in high school but im older now and dont want to embarass myself in the sprint races.

Also, my brother coaches a youth football team and says he would win more games if his players were faster. He said they are a bunch of slow pokes lol

-Anyway do my NT sprinters have any excercises or top drills that helped them improve their speed?
-What daily routine helped you increase your speed?

I would appreciate the advice. I know some people say speed is genetic but im sure there are excercises or practice regiments that can help improve it by at least 10%

Thanks in advance

Might get more responses in the RUNNING thread

But

I would first monitor my kids diets, sleeping patterns, and weights/body fat%. Change their bodies and their athleticism changes.

Might get more responses in the RUNNING thread

But

I would first monitor my kids diets, sleeping patterns, and weights/body fat%. Change their bodies and their athleticism changes.

There are slow skinny kids on the team lol

I’ve known fast fat guys that move fast.

Curious if there is a focused type of training involved.

I ran the 400 all through high school. Don’t go all out in the beginning. You’ll die. Save something for the last curve and really kick it in as you’re coming out of it (like the last 150 meters or so). Most people tend to die around there and won’t have anything left for that final kick

Back
Top Bottom