Any truth to this NT? 'We Will Survive' had to be removed from The Game's Album because of the msg?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just found out about this track this morning, If I would've heard this and known this was removed from the album, I would've never put money in Jimmy Iovines pockets by buying this album... Dude speaks so much truth on this track.[/color]

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Would you be shocked if it was true?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Not totally.. [/color]
tired.gif

wow this is dope.

why are u guys saying this doesnt sound like him? listen to his other songs then listen to this
heres some evidence

"Game also had a song off Documentary called We Will Survive which talked about gang unity, racism, the cease of black on black crime, and slavery. The song was omitted from The Documentary but he was allowed to keep the rest of the songs which consisted of gang banging."

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://escobar300.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/is-the-industry-blackballing-50-cent/[/font]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At "That's not Game rapping". It's obviously him, but judging by his voice, it sounds like it was made in either 04 or 05.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At "That's not Game rapping". It's obviously him, but judging by his voice, it sounds like it was made in either 04 or 05.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm saying though.. but yeah it was supposed to be on his first album.[/color]

Maybe im naive but im thinking it was because it was so different from the rest of the stuff on the album and contradictory to it.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm saying though.. but yeah it was supposed to be on his first album.[/color]
Ahhhh makes sense. I was thinking somebody said it was left off of R.E.D., which I couldn't really picture.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Maybe im naive but im thinking it was because it was so different from the rest of the stuff on the album and contradictory to it.

I agree, record labels don't have any incentive to remove a track that is contradictory to all the garbage they market and push out (violence, sex, drugs, bling etc.)
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom