Any University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana heads?

Just started here this week, seen some nice shoes, seen some fakes.  Anyone else attending this fall? 
nerd.gif

Just started here this week, seen some nice shoes, seen some fakes.  Anyone else attending this fall? 
nerd.gif

graduated from there last december.. please dont mix college and being a "sneakerhead". $!#% is lame. worry about yourself.

graduated from there last december.. please dont mix college and being a "sneakerhead". $!#% is lame. worry about yourself.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Haha welcome to the U of I. 

Haha welcome to the U of I. 

Ok why are you worried that other people are wearing fakes? Worry about yourself like I said

Ok why are you worried that other people are wearing fakes? Worry about yourself like I said

Where did I say I was "worried"? You'd think after graduating there you could read a little better....I was stating what I SAW, an observation, not that I was "worried". I could care less if someone is wearing fakes.

Where did I say I was "worried"? You'd think after graduating there you could read a little better....I was stating what I SAW, an observation, not that I was "worried". I could care less if someone is wearing fakes.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

then why let us know?

then why let us know?

then why let us know?

Well niketalk is a message board. On message boards people post experiences, opinions, OBSERVATIONS, etc. I don't know if you just haven't seen this yet but its quite common on here. So i guess since you have a problem with my OBSERVATION, the more important thing would be why did you join this site? On a side note, I don't really need nor want your advice on how to act and do while in college, thanks though.

then why let us know?

Well niketalk is a message board. On message boards people post experiences, opinions, OBSERVATIONS, etc. I don't know if you just haven't seen this yet but its quite common on here. So i guess since you have a problem with my OBSERVATION, the more important thing would be why did you join this site? On a side note, I don't really need nor want your advice on how to act and do while in college, thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom