Any update on the maroon and sport blue vi's being retroed ?

I seen that the maroon and sport blue vi's were suppose to release this year, but it is June and still no update on these. Does anyone know any new info on these? thanks

nerd.gif

No, they're tentative to release in 2013 and I certainly wouldn't hold my breath. Like many Jordan rumors before this, until it has a production code, I ain't buyin it...

...like Fusions

Originally Posted by KMante

Sport Blue please!

nerd.gif

They are september blue, official color nameBy nike. Just hope that jb does not screwThem up with varsity royal, like they didWith the infareds
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by KMante

Sport Blue please!

nerd.gif

They are september blue, official color nameBy nike. Just hope that jb does not screwThem up with varsity royal, like they didWith the infareds
frown.gif

6da369f26e659f83b4932fb5f929a5b0d41f2f47_r.png

Fo real?

I'd say 2014 probably if not next year, 2014 will be the 23rd anniversary for 6s, and if last year's 3s, this years 4s, and next years 5s are any indication, we're in for these two plus maybe carmines in 2014.

i dont care what they release, until quality comes back ill stick with older retros/ogs

100% wrong.  It's SPORT BLUE.  There is a Nike catalog pic proving this.  The "September" comes from people misinterpreting "SPT". 
The word September and blue have nothing to do with each other whatsoever, whereas blue in sports is everywhere, because it is a common team sports color.
You can spot the newbs when they say things like "September Blue" or "Bred Spacejams".

Thanks everyone, I always known them as sport blue I would like to see both colors release

^^^^i hope not, my OGs probably should be retired soon and I need a pair to take their place

10 years ago, I would've been elated for both these colorways to retro especially the Maroons, those are my grails.  But after seeing how JB butchered the White Infrareds, dont even know if theres reason to get excited.

I wouldn't be shocked if these, or some colorway of 6's releases before the end of the year. For a long time they have been releasing retros in bunches of colorways. Like the Chicago, Old Royal, and Stealth 10s. Or the Playoff, Cool Grey, and Obsidian 12s. Or Last years Cardinal, Orion, YoTR, and Bordeaux 7s, and Wolf Grey, USA, and Metallic 5's.

If you look at the current release schedule there is only one colorway of Jordan 6: the Olympics. Well two if you count the pair in the Gold Medal pack. Even with just the two I can't see them putting away the mold for the 6's for two years until 2014. I'd bet there will be one more colorway this year or very early 2013. Like the way the 14s (Last Shot, Graphite, and White/Red) spanned two calendar years in 2011-2012 but still released within a six month stretch.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

I'd say 2014 probably if not next year, 2014 will be the 23rd anniversary for 6s, and if last year's 3s, this years 4s, and next years 5s are any indication, we're in for these two plus maybe carmines in 2014.

That would be my guess as well.  These are niche colorways, I wouldn't be surprised if JB only retroed 1 of them or neither as well.  The maroon pair would have trouble selling compared to the other VI colorways.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

That would be my guess as well.  These are niche colorways, I wouldn't be surprised if JB only retroed 1 of them or neither as well.  The maroon pair would have trouble selling compared to the other VI colorways.
Good point, but these days nothing with Jordan Retro on it has trouble selling 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chinaurge

100% wrong.  It's SPORT BLUE.  There is a Nike catalog pic proving this.  The "September" comes from people misinterpreting "SPT". 
The word September and blue have nothing to do with each other whatsoever, whereas blue in sports is everywhere, because it is a common team sports color.
You can spot the newbs when they say things like "September Blue" or "Bred Spacejams".
you're right. it is sport blue. think about it, why the hell would there be a color called September Blue?
noobs are so misinformed.

is it funny that on the jb shirt with the list of colorways on it, it says SETEMBER blue?!?!?!?   
ohwell.gif
 so what does that tell you???
Jordan-Kick-Names-Mens-T-Shirt.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter

is it funny that on the jb shirt with the list of colorways on it, it says SETEMBER blue?!?!?!?   
ohwell.gif
 so what does that tell you???
Jordan-Kick-Names-Mens-T-Shirt.jpg

roll.gif
I forgot about that shirt....so sad.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

fp9qtt.jpg

I would definitely cop the blues, the maroon's maybe depends on the actual maroon color that they would end up with....

Back
Top Bottom