Any update on the maroon and sport blue vi's being retroed ?

stoked on the marron's waitin on the dude to post his pic of him as a kid with them on in his dads tractor trailer trudck, lol i kno its comin!

After I get those two shoes I will be done with the Jordan game.
I'll never forget staring at both pair in stores in '91, as a 10 year old, dreaming of having a pair.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

I'd say 2014 probably if not next year, 2014 will be the 23rd anniversary for 6s, and if last year's 3s, this years 4s, and next years 5s are any indication, we're in for these two plus maybe carmines in 2014.

That would be my guess as well.  These are niche colorways, I wouldn't be surprised if JB only retroed 1 of them or neither as well.  The maroon pair would have trouble selling compared to the other VI colorways.

2014 seems more logical.
Year of the 6, so why not save some non-retroed colorways for that year to releases alongside a true infrared 6 and perhaps a retro+ colorway.

My opinion.

Yah I heard that too. Maybe they are QS and they wont be mentioned until a few weeks prior to release date.
BUt I think They are just gonna wait till 2014 since that will be the 23rd anniv of the VIs. We'll probably get one of those two then, one soon, the carmines and the infrareds and a retro+.

They'll be out eventually. Jb releases so many retros that they have to use the whole catalogue eventually.

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Yah I heard that too. Maybe they are QS and they wont be mentioned until a few weeks prior to release date.
BUt I think They are just gonna wait till 2014 since that will be the 23rd anniv of the VIs. We'll probably get one of those two then, one soon, the carmines and the infrareds and a retro+.

infrareds wont be out for another 2-3-4 yrs, they just dropped them in twenty-10

Originally Posted by chinaurge

100% wrong.  It's SPORT BLUE.  There is a Nike catalog pic proving this.  The "September" comes from people misinterpreting "SPT". 
The word September and blue have nothing to do with each other whatsoever, whereas blue in sports is everywhere, because it is a common team sports color.
You can spot the newbs when they say things like "September Blue" or "Bred Spacejams".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I also hate the term "RAPTOR" for the 7's as well
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom