Any USD law school students here?

Curious if there are any USD law school students here. I'm thinking of applying and I heard USD is a pretty good school (rank top 70).

How's the campus life?
The people?
What is there to do there if you're not in the library studying?
How are the job opportunities? I heard USD has a monopoly on the jobs down there because it's the only law school around there.

It's a fail only because ignorant posters on NT like NikeAirCobra have nothing good to say and still post ignorant comments anyways. Its notcalculator1200's fault that he's asking a bunch of loser-do-nothings about achieving a higher degree of education to further himself prosperously. Thisis what NT has become and its sad.

But to answer your question, USD is a great school and the faculty to student ratio is very good. The profs are very helpful and it isn't ultra competitivelike you hear about other schools where library texts get pages ripped out so others can use them. The campus is beautiful and diverse. You should come downand check it out for yourself.

I know some people who go there for undergrad. I live in San Diego.

Hot (by far the most attractive student body I've ever seen) girls go to USD, campus is beautiful, pretty dope location too, near Mission Beach and PacificBeach and right off the 5.

The people I know who go there say the law grads get good jobs if they stay local.....in NorCal or elsewhere they face a lot more competition.

Hope that helped.

Back
Top Bottom