Any webdesigners/programmers/graphic designers? Social Network (20k serious inquiry)

I know NT has a wide range of web designers and programmers on the site. Are there any NTers with the capability, resources, and skill to create a custom Social Network website?

I have around 20k I would be able to put up for this project.

I know I'm being extremely vague with my request, but for obvious reasons. If there are any serious NTer's or someone you know that would be interested PM me, and I will be able to discuss in more detail what the project would entail.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

Or you could just learn how to do all that stuff yourself and add another skill to your toolbelt.

And then I could find a cure for cancer.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

There's a difference between finding a cure for cancer and learning how to do web design, and programming my bro.

It was just a suggestion, as I think learning how to design and program your own website is a valuable tool instead of relying on people to do it for you.

Or you could just learn how to do all that stuff yourself and add another skill to your toolbelt.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

There's a difference between finding a cure for cancer and learning how to do web design, and programming my bro.

It was just a suggestion, as I think learning how to design and program your own website is a valuable tool instead of relying on people to do it for you.
Yea I understand where you're coming from. I mean I know wordpress and can do the basics needed for a basic site. But, I need someone that would be able to do custom work. And I'd rather not use platforms like wordpress, joomla, and others like it. I'd like to focus on the business side of things.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yea I understand where you're coming from. I mean I know wordpress and can do the basics needed for a basic site. But, I need someone that would be able to do custom work. And I'd rather not use platforms like wordpress, joomla, and others like it. I'd like to focus on the business side of things.
Goodluck on your business (venture?) my friend.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom