Any websites selling split CDP packs??

Are there any websites selling any of the CDP spit apart?? Specifically the Jordan IV's?? If this is the wrong forum, i apologize.

i would just try the buy/sell forum here. im sure some1 will answer ur sig sooner or later

haha yo u dont need to say pack after CDP. but its best to either check ebay or the buy/sell forum here.

I don't usually clown on JB "quality" but these shoes are bad, probably the worst of the packs.
My coworker played tennis in the 4 cdps because of some bad circumstances and the pinky
toe leather wore thin. I checked them out at work and I didn't want to buy them anymore. I'm
gonna get a retro and hopefully a certain cement 4 dropping this summer.

uptempoair prices are rape, 200 for Vs, u might as well just get the pack then and DAM theyre 240 on citysole. I guess the discount on eastbay would be worthit over these, its 217 for a whole pack today

what you could do is network with me on obtaining bgrades.
but you sound noobish, so it might not be such a good idea.
but bgrade cdp single>>>>>>>>>>>>retail package, get gotness.

ebay, its getting addictive copped some ds olive 5's, stealth 5's, and all white 1's all for about 200 all together...

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

ebay, its getting addictive copped some ds olive 5's, stealth 5's, and all white 1's all for about 200 all together...
WOOOW thats a real good deal. I been wantin to jump on EBay, but Im 17 and I dont have a credit card or paypal or that. I dont know if I can do itindependent from my parents, because they refuse to let me use EBay, theyre positive credit card info is gonna get stolen either by the seller or paypal orwhatever, paranoid as hell

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

WOOOW thats a real good deal. I been wantin to jump on EBay, but Im 17 and I dont have a credit card or paypal or that. I dont know if I can do it independent from my parents, because they refuse to let me use EBay, theyre positive credit card info is gonna get stolen either by the seller or paypal or whatever, paranoid as hell
SMH. Pops da same way with any online purchasing unless its for him.

Back
Top Bottom