Any word on the Quai 54 lineup for 2012?

Be nice to see some white and green XIs or some Blk and green 6s.. what colors are they gonna drop this yr?

Anyone got info on this yrs JB lineup? Melos/CP3s?

I wish I knew.

I'm very interested to see if they continue the Quai 54 since they discontinued the BIN series.

nerd.gif

tumblr_lj5ki0pQIB1qfaiwyo1_500.jpg

Maybe slap some black patent leather on them to keep them from resembling these too much?
pimp.gif
Count me in if I'm imagining them correctly.

Those are not going to be the Quai's this year. If they do another it will most likely either be a IV or XII. No XI.

Those PEs are a joke. Anyone who seriously likes them needs to be examined. Didn't Ray only wear them for a half?

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Speaking of "possible" releases...are they doing a Doernbecher release this year?
Most likely and it will be the V.

Oh wow, those XI's are horrible.

They still look bad over a year later.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Those XI's may be the worst thing I've seen since the fake Spongebob Dub Zero's.

Lol, yeah. All just hype because they're 11s. But the colorway just doesn't flow.

Wait why do people think they will be green? When did you guys get into this? The colors change every year. The 1's and 9's aren't green..

And there's no info, anything so far is just speculation.

Why a doernbecher V? DB releases tend to go with which shoe is retrod that year,around that time...this year we have 4s,6s,7s,and 12s mainly,and some 9s...why would it be Vs? I would guess Vs next year since were getting retro Vs next year....jb already did 4s and 6s,my guess is 7s,9s, 10s or 12s,if based on past db releases

I think there is an overdose of 4s this yr so I dont think theyll be 4s, those PEs would be decent without the GOLD, thats just not looking right on those shoes. Take that out and its fairly simple low key shoe (like last yrs Q54 Vs).

At this stage if we hvent heard anything about a Q54 PE its not likley to happen, usually we get sight of something a few months in advance. Prob gonna be a "special" colorway of the 2012 JB trash. I hope they dont bring out some 2s or 8s just for the sake of having a retro jordan sneaker.

^^^Thats what I was thinking too...that colorway is a NO...I am looking forward to what they have with Quai54 or DBs this year tho....I'm locked in.!

Originally Posted by spizike231

tumblr_lj5ki0pQIB1qfaiwyo1_500.jpg

Maybe slap some black patent leather on them to keep them from resembling these too much?
pimp.gif
Count me in if I'm imagining them correctly.
No way, turn the patent WHITE!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom