Any word on the Quai 54 lineup for 2012?

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by spizike231

tumblr_lj5ki0pQIB1qfaiwyo1_500.jpg

Maybe slap some black patent leather on them to keep them from resembling these too much?
pimp.gif
Count me in if I'm imagining them correctly.
No way, turn the patent WHITE!
smile.gif

devil.gif
I like the way you think.

And I don't understand the hate on these.. I hate the color green for the most part and I still think these are a nice colorway.

Then again, I'm a sucker for metallic gold on pretty much any signature shoe.
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Lol, that gold is hideous.

That pic is a great way to separate the beasts from the true heads, tho.

*saved*

Make that XI all black with a green sole, white midsole, green jumpman and a green sockliner and you have a decent shoe.......maybe

Originally Posted by erik328i

*saved*

roll.gif
you can't be SRS. So because I have an opinion that means that I'm a beast and you're a true head? You trollin right?
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
@ the saved comment tho as if this post will gain you respect

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by erik328i

*saved*

roll.gif
you can't be SRS. So because I have an opinion that means that I'm a beast and you're a true head? You trollin right?
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
@ the saved comment tho as if this post will gain you respect

Bro, same thing I said about the shoes.
We can't have opinions, our opinions have to match the opinions of others.

laugh.gif

Seems like every thread in this forum is a Generation Clash. But the OG seems to be popular on here. I see debatable opinions from both sides..

Im thinking of seaglowing green into my annis, i like the icey green 5s and I think on a plain white upper it works.

I guess it will be a Jordan IV!

last year JB released alot of new Vs, this year JB is releasing the IV so I guess it will be a IV

if the patent was white it would be too much like the 13s, give us a black base with the green sole/jumpman/sock liner and i will go nizzuts!

Originally Posted by patb23

super23freak wrote: 
No way, turn the patent WHITE!
smile.gif
Didnt they release in July?  Seems like pics wouldve leaked already.

^ Yeah thats what Im thinking.... prob wont happen with the olympics and all. Is the event itself even going ahead this yr?

Originally Posted by Jfizzle330

Wow you guys are tripping these are sick as hell

Agreed!  They are sick because they are gold, does everyone forget he plays for Boston.  Celtics, pot of gold???

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

It has nothing to do with a pot of gold. It was to celebrate the Celtics Championship. 
laugh.gif

Wasn't it just to match the green and gold uniforms....

And someone posted a pic of a pair of military fours on @%**+#$$*#%%$ today with the Quai tag and saying 1/24 but I think dude was trolling not sure though

Originally Posted by KMante

I wish I knew.

I'm very interested to see if they continue the Quai 54 since they discontinued the BIN series.

nerd.gif

Since when was the BIN series discontinued?

Originally Posted by m20xr

Originally Posted by KMante

I wish I knew.

I'm very interested to see if they continue the Quai 54 since they discontinued the BIN series.

nerd.gif

Since when was the BIN series discontinued?
Since over a year ago. Old news. Costed JB too much to produce them. Its disappointing because it was one of the best concepts they came up with in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom