Any1 else going to popsicle?

Joined Mar 30, 2009
just curious because i have no idea where to buy tickets and help from my bay dudes?

Joined Apr 4, 2009
my friends keep urging me to go, but it's way too expensive. is it worth it? i wouldnt roll, but i don't mind being drunk haha

Joined Nov 17, 2004
ive been so tempted, im still mad i passed last year
tix were at $75 last i heard.

Joined Jul 27, 2006
I'm going! I went last year and it was really fun. If you need tickets, my friend is selling some for 80.

Joined Jan 3, 2008
really, if your going expect tickets to be 100+

if your really down, me and my boy are gonna enter the back way or just pay the security guard like $20 or smoke him out

raves are really baby stuff...i mean the only reason i go is for the music and females..

but bead bracelets and lights shows...id give a big #@* stoneface if i wasnt using quick reply.

Joined Jul 18, 2001
I might go this year if I can get my homegirl to go with me cus I got hella pillys that are hitters im trying to unload plus I haventbeen to a rave in a coo minute.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now