Anybody catch what Stephen Jackson said yesterday bout Celtics?

nerd.gif
CP1708 wrote:

I seen KG turn and jog back to the huddle when Odom was in his face. 

But KG certainly took the time to speak to Sasha Vujacic when the opportunity presented itself. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think it may have been Odom to call him out...

*Interesting pattern by KG you have there Ry.....

KG is a joke.

random though:

IMO he has wasted talent (a lot of talent) by being soft. Really believe the guy had 30, 12 and 5 caliber seasons in him and we never saw it. And potential to be a top 5-10 all time player.

Softest offensive player of my life time. Right up there with Vince.

so if you go at white dudes you have no bite???????
laugh.gif
......my god i hope black nt'ers are saying this and not white nt'ers .....cause if so i'm highly confused

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

laugh.gif
......my god i hope black nt'ers are saying this and not white nt'ers .....cause if so i'm highly confused

i dunno i'm white and i have no problem saying it. it's the TYPE of white boys he goes after. euro soft white people. we don't have that many crazy or aggressive white people in the NBA. he knows which white people to pick on and which to stay away from. he ever picked on birdman? or darko? nope

Damn near every player on the Celtics acts like a vagina. Can't stand the whole team. Or the Patriots. I don't like that whole city really.

I cant speak on KG's "bite" but it is a tad funny to me that in a league with so few white players he for a long period sure seemed to beef with one after the other after the other. But that's not a surprise with the behind the scenes stories I used to hear about Garnett when he was playing in MN.

I always been a Garnett fan though...most of this stuff is just funny to me not real serious. I havent kept track of any of his latest incidents. And like I said, he'll go at it with anyone.

I really wish I was in the A so I could get at KG on TV. That whole Celtics organization is beyond cocky, right down to their announcers and in-studio analysts. And people in the area are so naive about just about everything beyond their beloved Celtics. Chill with that...

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

I was just saying, 'Good D, Ray.
G Jax gets tick off (#*&$ easy, but common with that B.S.
laugh.gif

Real talk... I bet PP ws goin in talking bout moms and family members and such.
Pierce just looks like the type of dude to talk *$!# for no reason, add KG to the mix and you know it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

And people in the area are so naive about just about everything beyond their beloved Celtics.

laugh.gif

Nice generalization.

BeallsFinest wrote:
I really wish I was in the A so I could get at KG on TV.

Sooo...basically you'd be doing the exact same thing you're accusing KG of doing: talking a whole lot of junk knowing that he wouldn't retaliate.

KG brings it on himself. I can't wait until the Celtics return to the bottom of the NBA.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

laugh.gif

i dunno i'm white and i have no problem saying it. it's the TYPE of white boys he goes after. euro soft white people. we don't have that many crazy or aggressive white people in the NBA. he knows which white people to pick on and which to stay away from. he ever picked on birdman? or darko? nope
Just had to say, after seeing that interview Darko gave during the Euroleague tournament a couple years back, he seems like a really violent individual
laugh.gif

Back to the topic though, the Celtics stay with them little snide remarks during the game it would seem. There have been a lot of dudes who have made note of the disrespect they feel when the Celtics play them. I really hope Boston finds themselves up against Charlotte in the first round somehow.

I really hope Boston finds themselves up against Charlotte in the first round somehow.
Me too. These are the results from their 3 games this year:

Boston 92, Charlotte 59
Boston 108, Charlotte 90
Boston 104, Charlotte 80

*!*% the C's man.. there time is up. guarantee they won't win another 'ship in the next decade, they're too old and mediocre.

garnett and pierce are two knee injuries away from being done.

Originally Posted by 808toVancity

*!*% the C's man.. there time is up. guarantee they won't win another 'ship in the next decade, they're too old and mediocre.

garnett and pierce are two knee injuries away from being done.

We knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Even though most players will feel disrespected by a high level of trash talking, it's always been a part of the game. Even the extremely ridiculous stuff, like SCuse's avatar (which I find 
roll.gif
) isn't so bad - it's in the heat of a big moment.

Trash talking is more acceptable than the Cavs' circus-like antics, which I'd feel a lot more like they're trying to showboat on my behalf and add insult to injury.

Originally Posted by JD617

I really hope Boston finds themselves up against Charlotte in the first round somehow.
Me too. These are the results from their 3 games this year:

Boston 92, Charlotte 59
Boston 108, Charlotte 90
Boston 104, Charlotte 80

roll.gif

and the Hawks will be lurking in the 2nd round for the Celts
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom