Anybody dated a non-religious Latina?

I've been on the hunt for a Latina as of late, but the few that I've gotten to know are all super Catholic. I'm not really down with that.

Could it be that it's the area that I'm in (Bay Area), or is this common? I know Catholicism is big in the Latin community, but are there places that it isn't so in your face?

From my experience, you aren't gonna find one.
You just gotta show em how fun it is to be a sinner
pimp.gif

bruh, you're in the bay and you can't find a non-religious latina?

look in oakland, richmond, hayward, east palo alto, san jose, etc 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
Mainly I'm talking about East Oakland (Dubs), so yeah. Not really trying to scoop a broad from the Rich or EPA though
laugh.gif

I guess a follow up question would be, is it just Mexicans that are so hardcore with it? Or other Latins as well? I've been talking to strictly Mexicans, btw.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

dated four over the years, it's not a nationality specific either ...you talk about them as if they're not people but colorways in sneakers 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm dating a non-religious latina from east oakland...who went to an Seventh-day Adventist university lol

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if your in nyc take the 1 train to 14th st and walk 6 blocks downtown. there's some nice non religious ones there.
This.

roll.gif
So true tho.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

I'm dating a non-religious latina from east oakland...who went to an Seventh-day Adventist university lol
Put me on
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if your in nyc take the 1 train to 14th st and walk 6 blocks downtown. there's some nice non religious ones there.

Why do I have a feeling this advice will get me robbed or killed?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

ain't you asian?

Yeah. That's why I have all these questions. I don't have too much experience with Latin culture. I just recently began my search, but no luck so far.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
Mainly I'm talking about East Oakland (Dubs), so yeah. Not really trying to scoop a broad from the Rich or EPA though
laugh.gif

I guess a follow up question would be, is it just Mexicans that are so hardcore with it? Or other Latins as well? I've been talking to strictly Mexicans, btw.

laugh.gif
trust me bruh, them broads aint deep into their religion like that

they call it the "murder dubs" for christ sake

laugh.gif
Yo I know that, but still. One of their statuses says, "Jesus CHRIST is MY Lord N Savior!!!" at this very moment
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And I know she ain't about that religious life, but I'd rather not be with a chick who's gonna fake it.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

how is it hard for you to find a non-religious latina?....go to a club!
You would look for a chick you wanna DATE at a club? Like obviously there are open Latinas everywhere around here, but I'm talking about possibly dating one.

He met his wife and only love at school and I must say she is mighty freaking hot.(no weirdness, just remember you saying it)

whats wrong with church

they still be sinning, so let them go to church for a hour on sunday...saves you on football season if your into football

Originally Posted by biff lawson

involved with an agnostic Dominican chick now
jelly

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

whats wrong with church

they still be sinning, so let them go to church for a hour on sunday...saves you on football season if your into football
Spent damn near half my life in church. No mas!

ugh the handful of Latinas I've +*@%@% with were heavily invested in Catholicism.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by biff lawson

involved with an agnostic Dominican chick now
jelly

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

whats wrong with church

Spent damn near half my life in church. No mas!
but you dont gotta go, unless you simp out 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom