Anybody Do Corporate Recruiting here?

So I have an interview with ATR International doing recruiting. I'm not too familiar with recruiting, the opportunity came up and I decided to look into it. Anybody in recruiting that can provide some information on this field? Any information would be helpful also maybe some tips for the interview, I have an interview with the CEO this coming Monday and would like to get some insight from those already in the field who could give some tips on what they look for. Thanks in advance!

When it comes to interviews, just be yourself

You don't know what they look for so why bother trying to be something you're not?

Even if you know someone in the company and they tell you what the company looks for, it might not be what the interviewer is looking for

like the person above me said always be your and relaxed i know interviews can be intimidating! always get background information on the company and learn about it. as far as recruiting goes i would assume that they would be looking for someone with experience and if not and they are willing to hire and train its an awesome field to be in. it can be stressful it is hard to place people at times. its different everywhere but some places might require you to do interviews so being able to talk to people in a professional manor is very important. i work in hr and am learning to do some recruiting and i love it good luck!

Back
Top Bottom