Anybody else a lightweight?

I used to average at least half a fifth to get me hammered when I drank recklessly. Now that I am trying to get into better shape I rarely drink. 3 beers will have me with a good buzz these days, 5 will make me drunk.

I'm a skinny dude but I definitely hold my own when drinking.. Although it has never truthfully been my vice, im a hell of a smoker and a bit of a drinker.
When I have though I outdrink friends who are a lot bigger than me everytime with ease.
Still, smoking >>> drinking

I live that Team Blackout life, so I drink a lot
Usually a wrap if 151 is included

I live in Wisconsin we dont have lightweights 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-Tyler

it might have something to do with my age, but i get drunk of 3-4 beers... a shot or two of anything decently strong will also get me yelling at things for no reason LMAO.

yea im a lightweight, i find my problem with liquor is the taste so i just drink it fast 2 get it over with...usually ends up ugly..but we can cyph bleezy's all day.

being a lightweight is so much more cheap.
and i'm 23 and been drinking for a while so i don't know why i still buzz quick.

as someone who use to frequent the bar on the reg a few years back and will have the occasional drink once or twice a week.
4 beers i'm buzzin'.
2 mixed drinks and a shot or two. i'm goody for the night.

just no "recreational substances" though, i'd drink up a $65 tab like it's nothing if i was one one.
i use to be out there like that.
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes need to grow some hair on that chest, I come from a long Bloodline of alcoholics
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom