Anybody else feel like ESPN putting the Erin Andrews news on Sportscenter

is like telling +@%%%$ to hit google and see those videos.

I mean pretty much everybody already saw the vids, but if you hadn't then Neil Everett just had your reminder.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Erin Andrew appreciation post
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

seriously i am sick and tired of people using the spoiler tab

aww sounds like a personal problem.

But seriously, it's no that serious.

Erin is appreciated
pimp.gif

First people want ESPN to report the news, now they think ESPN reporting the news is a bad thing...

They cant win, can they?

Originally Posted by Durden7

First people want ESPN to report the news, now they think ESPN reporting the news is a bad thing...

They cant win, can they?

$@$# i was just thinking. I give them props for reporting it.

now this thread need some erin andrews pictures...imagine if erin becomes one of the news anchor for sportscenter...wrap city

is the video still online? all the ones i've ever seen when i searched were viruses

Originally Posted by Durden7

They cant win, can they?

That's what I was thinking. People were pissed off when ESPN chose to ignore the whole thing.

EA is slightly overrated. I've seen hotter chicks at the Food Stamps office in the hood.

Anyone got pics of Dana Jacobson's onion?

Of all the women on ESPN, Dana Jacobson?

Beadle's nice, Sage Steele, Reisha Canidate, hell give me Hannah Storm. But really, Dana Jacobson.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Of all the women on ESPN, Dana Jacobson?

Beadle's nice, Sage Steele, Reisha Canidate, hell give me Hannah Storm. But really, Dana Jacobson.

ndr6lt.jpg

Give me DJ. Plus she's a riot when she's drunk. Google the Notre Dame roast.
laugh.gif

There is absolutely nothing attractive about Dana Jacobson... Not one damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom