Anybody else feel like they aint ever gonna get married?

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Sometimes.
i hear you bros
tired.gif

Marriage means squat shht.

I would much rather be that guy from yoga class bangin' the hot married milf than the simp that's committed to that for life.

I will get married one day tho. Just know, at the end of the day nice guys will always finish last.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Or maybe the rules of the game have changed? Try being polygamous and see where it goes... Just tell girls you dont plan on being with only her and keep a few women around. You'll be surprised with how women will actually accept this if they actually like you, and if they are actually down AND they want to be monogamous with you, and prove it with actions, then you my friend, have found a good woman.

Now, I'm now saying that's the only way to go about doing things, but if you're feeling like you wont ever get married, what do you have to lose?

If you do something like this, you have to be very straight forward and honest. Honesty is the key to making that type of thing actually work...

Good luck...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

I was at the park yesterday and this cat whose always balling with us bought a nice looking lady(wearing red bottoms to the park) with him. She sits on the sideline the whole time. Later on his best friend tells me the lady has some big time marketer job for DKNY, and is easily making 80+ a year. Come to find out shes been married for 6 years, but this cat that comes to the park every monday, average cool dude is dickin her on the side. Her husband knows nothing about it, but his wife is coming to the park to watch some other dude come play pickup basketball. i felt complete disgusted by the situation, not knocking the dude at all for dickin her. But the women is married, and will prolly go home and ask her husband "How was your day today honey?".While earlier in the day she was all in another dudes face. Nobody takes marriage serious anymore. $++! is sad. People get married just for the title.

i will marry the women im with bc im confidence and shes everything i want. But still the marriage thing is scary as hell.
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This kinda stuff runs rampant in our society. 

I was at the park yesterday and this cat whose always balling with us bought a nice looking lady(wearing red bottoms to the park) with him. She sits on the sideline the whole time. Later on his best friend tells me the lady has some big time marketer job for DKNY, and is easily making 80+ a year. Come to find out shes been married for 6 years, but this cat that comes to the park every monday, average cool dude is dickin her on the side. Her husband knows nothing about it, but his wife is coming to the park to watch some other dude come play pickup basketball. i felt complete disgusted by the situation, not knocking the dude at all for dickin her. But the women is married, and will prolly go home and ask her husband "How was your day today honey?".While earlier in the day she was all in another dudes face. Nobody takes marriage serious anymore. $++! is sad. People get married just for the title.

i will marry the women im with bc im confidence and shes everything i want. But still the marriage thing is scary as hell.
ohwell.gif

Scandalous
30t6p3b.gif

I hear way to many storys like this. It makes you not even want to put your trust in a chick. Im enjoying being young rightnow maybe when Im 30 I'll think about it.

Originally Posted by raptors29

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This kinda stuff runs rampant in our society. 

But the thing is.. She probably still loves her man and would do anything for him... The only problem is, she's PROBABLY being dishonest... Maybe her man knows about it? Maybe she knows he spends time with other women too? There might be more to the story, but think about spending the rest of your life with ONE person, and see how you feel...

OP, IMO you sound a little short sighted and young. It's a phase and I doubt you'll feel like this by the time you're in your mid 30's. Times change and so does your perspective on life.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

going the derek jeter/ jay z route. not getting married til damn near 40
laugh.gif

i dont know about jeter but jay actually seems like he did it right. I mean no one knows how %%$*'s going to turn out, but still. 

Originally Posted by mandown91

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

I swear after high school, I threw away any ounce of sentimental/simpish feelings. I feel like I'm done with that part of my life and I have no intentions of ever having a relationship or "talking" to a female like that ever again. Seems like I can get by with just my family, friends, and random no strings attached @*%##.

Relationships dont even seem to be worth the headache anymore, and how could I ever get married knowing that it will most likely end bad. Maybe its cause im still young, but does anybody else feel like this?
WHO HURT YOU!?!?
oh so true... hes angry lol... its gonna get better though big homie, cause i know someone did hurt you just say F it n go on with yo life...it doesnt mean you gotta go act all macho and treat these @%+##+ like garden tools
roll.gif
you right. i been hurt but that was at least a good 7 years ago back in high school. guess the !%$@ has changed my whole perspective on life for good.

Originally Posted by Type X

I felt like that all thru my 20's, only thing i focused on was partying, vegas & the gym lol
Then i met my girl , partying stopped.... vegas stopped & gym stopped hahha

I'm much happier

1. That i met an awesome girl
2. That i have all those crazy stories & no regrets that i didn't "live"
3. Led a full life to this point by amassing chill friends that stuck with partying me & chill relationship me

You need to get a good balance in your life!
pimp.gif
hopefully this will be me someday. cause dont get me wrong, i love my life. but i definitely dont want to end up a 50+ year old man with no kids or family to show for.

Many kids in this thread. What are you guys planning to do when your 50 with no commitment living alone in your garage apartment?

Don't bring up risk of being cheated on as a reason not to get married because that's just stupid. A girl can cheat on you 2 weeks into a relationship, or she can be with you for 30 years and never even think about cheating. It depends on her true character and the morals that she has. If your wife cheats on you and you have proof, then in court when you file for divorce she won't get jack so it's no different than just dumping her like you would a girlfriend

We ALL hear stories of women/men that have the perfect spouse that cooks/cleans/works to pay bills/is good with the kids,etc. yet they get cheated on so everyone is like "
30t6p3b.gif
that's messed, how could u do that to someone that does so much for you?" Even though it's completely wrong to cheat, there are stories of couples that are together for decades while being faithful the entire time. So rather than just focusing on the horror stories that you hear about marriage, why not just go with the flow of your life and see where it goes? If you meet a bunch of women that you feel aren't worth the commitment, then just focus on yourself. But if a woman comes along and she's everything you could ever want, there's no reason not to give each other your loyalty knowing she won't take advantage of it.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Don't bring up risk of being cheated on as a reason not to get married because that's just stupid. A girl can cheat on you 2 weeks into a relationship, or she can be with you for 30 years and never even think about cheating. It depends on her true character and the morals that she has. If your wife cheats on you and you have proof, then in court when you file for divorce she won't get jack so it's no different than just dumping her like you would a girlfriend
if a girl cheats 2 weeks into a relationship, that wouldnt really affect anyone. but if your "perfect loving" wife cheated on you after 30 years, while you've done nothing but been faithful, then that could just $%%% up your life

I'm sure i will someday but i'm not even close to that stage. I have trouble getting into a long term committed relationship just cause i don't like all of the commitment so marriage is completely out of the question at this point in my life. 

At the end of the day you can look at all the stats, horror stories and whatever else but it just boils down to people getting married for the wrong reasons. Most people have no clue what REAL love is and the constant conscious effort of changing things up and being adventurous. I was with a girl that I just KNEW I was going to marry but here I am a year and a half later and I don't even speak to her anymore. People cheating and all that is typically a personal problem they have and doesn't always stem from their partner. There are amazing women out there most of us are busy chasing the wrong ones. Love with the big butt half naked aint mature enough for all that commitment stuff yet. Your spouse should be just the icing on the cake anyway. The main focus of your life should be YOU and the completion of your goals and well roundedness. Your time will come for all that love stuff but you gotta be ready. I wasn't ready when I experienced it and I lost someone that I loved DEEPLY and now someone I molded is being enjoyed by someone else. I didn't even get to enjoy the fruits of my labor..................... but #%!# it, that's life and the next girl I take seriously is going to be incredibly lucky.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

At the end of the day you can look at all the stats, horror stories and whatever else but it just boils down to people getting married for the wrong reasons. Most people have no clue what REAL love is and the constant conscious effort of changing things up and being adventurous. I was with a girl that I just KNEW I was going to marry but here I am a year and a half later and I don't even speak to her anymore. People cheating and all that is typically a personal problem they have and doesn't always stem from their partner. There are amazing women out there most of us are busy chasing the wrong ones. Love with the big butt half naked aint mature enough for all that commitment stuff yet. Your spouse should be just the icing on the cake anyway. The main focus of your life should be YOU and the completion of your goals and well roundedness. Your time will come for all that love stuff but you gotta be ready. I wasn't ready when I experienced it and I lost someone that I loved DEEPLY and now someone I molded is being enjoyed by someone else. I didn't even get to enjoy the fruits of my labor..................... but #%!# it, that's life and the next girl I take seriously is going to be incredibly lucky.
Hey Kids, this man knows what he's talking about. Good post man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Ill get married but I dont know bout kids

See I'm the opposite. Which brings up an interesting question. To all of the NTer's that don't plan on getting married, but would like to have children. What's the plan. BM? Surrogate? Adoption?
I don't think ill get married, but who knows. Ill never say never

sometimes, but I am more fearful about what am I gonna do as a career in the future. And with no career comes no wife.......

Back
Top Bottom