Anybody else feel screwed without the midnight online release?

Basically i want to purchase the jordans this summer but i have work at 7 am. Now that nike has got rid of the midnight release it has kind of screwed me out of these releases.  Does anyone else feel screwed like i do and also any ideas on how i can get these pairs without getting someone to go for me, thats not an option for me.

Why do you have a white bar over the text? Make it black.

Also, for your question, no.

I don't order shoes online unless its older models.

Yeah waking up at 4 a.m. is really inconvenient, but I usually get new releases in the store.

yeah i don't like it as much because i used to try online and if that failed get in line, can't do that anymore

doesnt matter to me, i work at foot locker
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LBCOL

yeah i don't like it as much because i used to try online and if that failed get in line, can't do that anymore

im not comfortable with the thought of trying to go on NDC on my phone while in line. if i have to, i will, but i was hoping i wouldn't have to do it while physically being somewhere else as opposed to the comfort of my own home. 
actually i haven't camped out since the true blue 3s came out last year. do people bring their laptops in line nowadays? 
laugh.gif

sucks for the ppl on the west coast but im good in tx and it doesn't hurt that im off on the weekends

8 am works better for me....

but it doesnt really even mean you can cop..chances are the same..

Sucks for the west coasters....however I'm on the east coast so I'm good.

It would cool to see what percentage of people in have purchased the 8am releases are from the east coast or west coast and compare to the percentages of previous midnight releases.

I'm sure that Nike/Eastbay/FNL have that information at their disposal.

Originally Posted by penalize

8 am works better for me....

but it doesnt really even mean you can cop..chances are the same..

Actually, this increases your chances. They're forcing people to choose whether to cop online or brick & mortar. You used to be able to do both, but now you gotta choose.

And there are obviously gonna be people trying on their phones while waiting in line but 3G/4G speeds can't compete and a bunch of ppl sharing the malls wifi defeats the purpose.

Originally Posted by manifresh

sucks for the ppl on the west coast but im good in tx and it doesn't hurt that im off on the weekends
how does it suck? because they have to wake up early? If you're on the east coast most stores open at 8am, so you basically have to choose between lineup or online unless you have a good wireless internet connection like on an ipad. Atleast if you're on the west coast you'll know by 5:15am you need to get to a store to line up to get your sneakers

I know what you mean I use to try to buy my shoes online at 12 am because i work at 5am and wasnt able to wait in line for my shoes. now that the online release isnt at 12am i cant do either

Back
Top Bottom