Anybody else hate New Era's sizing?

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

yeah, i have the same problem...i havent bought a fitted since they switched from wool to polyester....i dont like the way the polyester hats fit..

same here...is the a way to shrink the on field caps to mold your head? thats all i really wear now a days

years ago I could wear 7 and 3/4's or even some 8's but now the 7 and 5/8's fit me perfect! I guess they changed the stitching a little as of late...because all of the 3/4's are way too big...odd

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

You can always stretch and shrink them (cept new On Fields...team grey underbrim ftw)

What i love about the caps is that you can always fix em to fit you

Nah, I hate that the wool hats shrink after time.  You go to put on a hat you haven't worn in months and it doesn't even fit anymore.

yea i just copped a Phillies joint a couple days ago (first hat ive brought in almost a yr)..... now i usually rock with the 7 3/4 or 5/8... but they all seemed to fit like a half a size larger

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

anybody else have the problem with some fitteds feeling extra big and some being kinda tight, and its the same exact size? are they hand sewn?
im right between a 7 1/4 and a 7 3/8 and hate that i cant find the right hat/size sometimes
Same here and forget ordering a hat online, it's like rolling the dice
tired.gif

Originally Posted by majik214

I'm between 7 1/4, and 7 3/8. I have a 7 1/4 that leaves this ridiculous red mark across my forehead when I take it off cause it's tight on my head. I never wear the stupid hat.

Too bad there's no 7 3/16!!
same exact thing here
laugh.gif
NONE of my hats fit the same and they are all the same size

i hate how you can try on 10 different 7 1/2's and they all fit different.

while were talking about hat sizing i'm shocked and stunned about how i've came across many adults who don't understand simple fractions and think a 7 1/4 is bigger then a 7 1/2 because the 4 on the bottom is bigger then a 2 according to them lmao

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

yup...all my hats fit different. I can never order anything online; when I go to stores I have to try on 3-4 different 7 3/8s to find the right one. In one way it's good though, I now have a variety of hats for different hair lengths
laugh.gif

I buy 7 3/8 but some of them are getting tight and some are perfect but a 7 1/2 is tooooooo big

Lately I can't even order online with all these fugazzi sizes normally I wear a 7 1/4 which fits perfect now I have to try sizes from 7 1/8-7 3/8 I bought a fitted last week that was 7 1/8 and it still fits pretty big
laugh.gif

I hate the sizing too, I'm between a 7 5/8 and a 7 3/4. I can't really buy a 7 5/8 cause it's kinda tight and a 7 3/4 is too big. But last week I found a sz 7 5/8 that ran a little big so I copped it. I would love to have more New Era hats but because of the crappy sizing I only have one.

Yea its annoying, and it sucks because the best deals are online but everytime I order them they are too big or too tight..smh

--I usually get 7 3/8's. Some have fit tight but you just gotta break it in and they'll feel fine.
--When in doubt go a lil bigger though.

Most of my fitteds fit good for me, except the Supreme DGAF...the 7 3/8 feels like a 7 1/2.

7 1/4 is to small, 7 3/8 is to big.
smh.gif
I only like wearing on-fields too, and I dont think there is really a way to shrink those. (unless theres something idk about)

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

yup...all my hats fit different. I can never order anything online; when I go to stores I have to try on 3-4 different 7 3/8s to find the right one. In one way it's good though, I now have a variety of hats for different hair lengths
laugh.gif

same here, and i always think the workers are thinking im some weirdo

Back
Top Bottom