Anybody Ever Faint Getting Out of the Shower?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Flight8403

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i fainted at the wiz concert i was beyond hi and that venue was filled with smoke i made the mistake of yawning and it was a wrap i woke up outside...at least i got to meet wiz and juicy j after

Son I saw folks left and right dropping I said nah son I can't go out like that

I had no shame in my game I had to ask some cat I didn't even know for the ice cubes out of his drink. I was close to hitting the deck too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
sounds like a great concert

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i fainted at the wiz concert i was beyond hi and that venue was filled with smoke i made the mistake of yawning and it was a wrap i woke up outside...at least i got to meet wiz and juicy j after

Son I saw folks left and right dropping I said nah son I can't go out like that

I had no shame in my game I had to ask some cat I didn't even know for the ice cubes out of his drink. I was close to hitting the deck too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
sounds like a great concert

*Bernie Mac*OH LAAAAWD!*Bernie Mac*
They slippin' mickeys in your water supply son.

*Bernie Mac*OH LAAAAWD!*Bernie Mac*
They slippin' mickeys in your water supply son.

Happen to me this week but I just made it out in time, I started feeling weird n panicy thristy too, I kept trying to lower the hot water but I couldnt so I had to get out naked too...the cold air hit me and I started feeling better I was on my way to doc so I told him he said it could be too much hot water, but if it happens more could be some panic thing...been taking warm showers since

I think its a mind thing like I started feeling trapped, hot, n the air was thin n I would stick my head up over the shower like a giraffe to get fresh air but then that air ran out

Happen to me this week but I just made it out in time, I started feeling weird n panicy thristy too, I kept trying to lower the hot water but I couldnt so I had to get out naked too...the cold air hit me and I started feeling better I was on my way to doc so I told him he said it could be too much hot water, but if it happens more could be some panic thing...been taking warm showers since

I think its a mind thing like I started feeling trapped, hot, n the air was thin n I would stick my head up over the shower like a giraffe to get fresh air but then that air ran out

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what does yawning have to do with it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what does yawning have to do with it?

happened to me about 3 years ago. was feeling very weak so I decided to get off my butt and take a shower. as soon as i got in the shower i started seeing stars. I got out and as soon as I did I fainted. was laying there for like 10-15 min till I woke up with scratches and cuts. not a good feeling

happened to me about 3 years ago. was feeling very weak so I decided to get off my butt and take a shower. as soon as i got in the shower i started seeing stars. I got out and as soon as I did I fainted. was laying there for like 10-15 min till I woke up with scratches and cuts. not a good feeling

Once. I decided to do some early morning biking (without eating or drinking) and when I got back and took a shower I literally blacked out and woke up tangled in the shower curtain.

Once. I decided to do some early morning biking (without eating or drinking) and when I got back and took a shower I literally blacked out and woke up tangled in the shower curtain.

Sounds like vasovagal or neurocardiogenic syncope. Common things being common as they say.

Happens a lot to teenagers in situations where you are standing for a prolonged period of time or where you can get dehydrated. Your body's signals get mixed up with the result of your having low blood pressure. Your brain doesn't get enough blood flow so down you go. Once gravity is out of the equation your brain gets enough blood flow and you wake up naked in the hallway.

Usually if that's all it is you outgrow it with time, although it can happen to older people. It's a very similar concept to when you get lightheaded after getting out of your car very quickly in the summertime when it's really hot and bright outside. I'm almost certain most of us have experienced that at least once.

Could it be something worse? Sure. Could be a life-threatening arrhythmia, etc, but the odds are it's not.

I'd still check it out regardless.

Legal Disclaimer: The above post is for informational purposes only and in no way should be used as a replacement for actual medical advice. Go see your doctor.
tongue.gif

Sounds like vasovagal or neurocardiogenic syncope. Common things being common as they say.

Happens a lot to teenagers in situations where you are standing for a prolonged period of time or where you can get dehydrated. Your body's signals get mixed up with the result of your having low blood pressure. Your brain doesn't get enough blood flow so down you go. Once gravity is out of the equation your brain gets enough blood flow and you wake up naked in the hallway.

Usually if that's all it is you outgrow it with time, although it can happen to older people. It's a very similar concept to when you get lightheaded after getting out of your car very quickly in the summertime when it's really hot and bright outside. I'm almost certain most of us have experienced that at least once.

Could it be something worse? Sure. Could be a life-threatening arrhythmia, etc, but the odds are it's not.

I'd still check it out regardless.

Legal Disclaimer: The above post is for informational purposes only and in no way should be used as a replacement for actual medical advice. Go see your doctor.
tongue.gif

Happened after sex in the shower once, i didnt faint just got really light headed but i got out after the smash and sat on the couch all wet
laugh.gif
it helped

Happened after sex in the shower once, i didnt faint just got really light headed but i got out after the smash and sat on the couch all wet
laugh.gif
it helped

I do. And I did a lot more when I was younger. I was hospitalized a lot for hitting my head. My doc said it was NMS(Neurally Mediated Syncope). Apparently it has a lot to do with quick changes of temperature and a lack of salt. I'm guessing it has to then do with blood pressure as well. Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom