Anybody Ever Hit a Buzzer-Beater Game Winning Shot?

springfieldxd

Banned
how would you describe that feeling?

i've had close games, but none came down to the buzzer. i've always wondered what the euphoria feels like, it's gotta be somewhere up there nextto having a baby/cocaine party/winning the lotto...

stories plz.

no. but i have experienced being down by one point and a play made for myself, and screwing it over. not a good feeling.

hit one before the half we were losing by 15 and i was still jumping around like a fool

Yes, back in middle school when we use to play basketball in P.E. heavy.

We were playing 1st to 5 i think. Everyone on the team knows my offense is horrible and somehow i got the ball. Back then i also had a horrible jumpshot but iwas the tallest. So this one dude who is about my height tries to block my ball right when i shoot and that joint goes straight in and we win. Everybody justyelled "OOOOHHHH!" lol yall know how it be when u shoot on somebody.

Your heart beats crazy fast when u know that your shot will win u the game. Its no feeling like it. U feel untouchable after a while.

Made the game winning goal (soccer) in extra time of Golden Goal in the highschool division championship game. greatest feeling ever. running the field beingchased by my team mates trying to tackle me ripping my shirt off and jumping up and my other team mates catching me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wish I could go back. haven had that feeling in so long.
frown.gif

Yup as a visitor, entire gym went silient minus our squad. It was great minus the fact that 11 dudes jumped on me
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i hit a homerun in the bottom of the ninth to win a baseball game in high school...kinda the same feeling i guess..

We up 1 after my dude hits a free throw with 16ticks left on the clock.. We picking up the ball soon as it crosses halfcourt, and I'm guarding the 1 on theother team. I don't know somebody was sweatin mad hard or something because as soon as I step out to guard him, I slip a little bit and they call a ticktack touch foul. They were in the bonus, so dude went to the line and nailed both free throws,putting them up 1. At this point in the game, I'm just
eyes.gif
smh.gif
because the whole damn gym just watched me possibly lose the game (we're 27-3 at this point in the season and top 5 in state). It was seniornight and I've got this nasty feeling in my stomach because I had been waiting on this game all season (rival high school- West Memphis High School). Ididn't even feel up to par then, so I let my dude bring the ball up the court. He gives it to me as clocks ticking at 13secs, I look over to coach and hecalls the ISO for me and I'm like -_- because now its all on me

I let the clock tick down to 6 as the defense continues watching. Forward comes up for the screen to my right and the defender guarding me rubbed a little toohard (no pun) when his man tried to switch, giving me a little separation as I went right. At this point in the game, time seemed to be moving mad slow and Ipulled off for the jumper just inside the line, nailing it at the buzzer.

Release was perfect and it felt good as soon as it left my hand, best believe I kept that hand raised word to
214scig.jpg

I was feeling
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
all in one - Swag x 100 Trillion

wipmpt.gif

I did. Back in 7th grade.

Game was tied, i was in the backcourt, someone got a steal then threw me the outlet pass, I was alone, time running out I had to do a pull up jay.

It was cash.

Lots of street cred. after this moment.

Then there was another time, I was all alone in the corner, I took about 10 seconds, making sure I made the shot... The center was under the bucket and stillgot the block......

i've had a game-winning base hit and been the last pitcher on the mound for the Championship win in h.s. before...not for my h.s. butlocal league.

still felt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
both times though.

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

no. but i have experienced being down by one point and a play made for myself, and screwing it over. not a good feeling.

real life, loser of Hoosiers +##+. That definitely must suck

Trailing by 2, I made a corner 3 with like a second left. I didnt realise we won the game untill a few moments later. Great feeling.

This one time in gym class..last class of the year... and this girl in the stands said MISSSSSS. Felt great
pimp.gif

I hit a game winning RBI in Little League

I also stuffed the running back on 4th down at the 3 with the game online.

Its almost as good as getting brains.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Made the game winning goal (soccer) in extra time of Golden Goal in the highschool division championship game. greatest feeling ever. running the field being chased by my team mates trying to tackle me ripping my shirt off and jumping up and my other team mates catching me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wish I could go back. haven had that feeling in so long.
frown.gif
pimp.gif
x1000000000 props my dude.

back in high school, we were down 1 with about 5 seconds left. We inbounded the ball at half court, I was posting up a larger defender on me (not sure why Iwas in the post for this play
laugh.gif
) i got the entry pass with like 1.5 seconds left, caught it with my back to the basket, turned baseline, fadeaway over theoutstretched arms of the defender...nothing but net as the buzzer goes off
pimp.gif
I didn't know what else to do after i made that shot but to just give acalm fist pump and hold it with a dumb little smirk
laugh.gif
610x.jpg
. I walked off thecourt as my teammates and fans mobbed me
laugh.gif

The fist pump thing was kinda cheesy though cuz it kinda looked like this:

I hit two in one game. One at the end of the third and one to end the game.

It was 8 seconds left in the game and coach called timeout. The play was designed to give me the ball and shoot the last shot. I was on the sideline and my manwas guarding me tight. I got the ball, dribbled and as I was trying to drive by him and get the foul but he stayed with me so I jab stepped, put it up and itwas nothing but net.

The whole gym went crazy.

In the school yard (8th grade) we played until it was time to go inside. The lady blew the whistle and +!+$+! ignored her. Last shot rules came into play. Ihad the ball and the $@*!@ guarding me was all over me, making me uncomfortable and @#*@. I drove to my right, crossed him over to the left, made him fall onhis back and hit it all water. Everyone watching the game was like Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (yall know that oh when something crazy happen).+!+$+! went crazy. Ran on the court and everything. I was cheesing mad hard trying to play it off. My mans gave me a bear hug. The girls watching was like
devil.gif

Ive never hit a buzzerbeater gma ewinner. On my basketball team last year I was inbounded it to a teammate who hit one thats about the closet ive been in areal game.

One time all I remember is hitting the shot and running into the locker room. Another I just got crowded by my teammates at mid court. The feeling is totaleuphoria, one of the best highs period.

Cant relive the moment...i went off when we played some high school...nothing like being down 2 and getting fouled with no time left to end up on the freethrow line to tie up the game...made both gym was silent...my whole team was hype..went into OT and we merked em...the bus ride home was
pimp.gif
that game got meathlete of the year
pimp.gif

Funny thing is when we went to shake the teams hands the whole team deaded my handshake...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i hit one b4 stole the ball wit 5seconds left sprinted to the other side of the court and hit the floater i was feelin like money

like you found a pair of Jordan grails for a very low price.....j/k

just feel a lot of joy at the moment....

I hit a triple in the 9th inning to beat the favorite team in my Pony league. It was the final of the tournament and we won regionals, but next game we gotdestroyed in state finals
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom